Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably Kitty pining for Ryder? Unless they forgot about that already.

I think it's likely. I remember something being said about that.

Kurt and Blaine's duet has been confirmed as "Got To Get You Into My Life".

It could be them pining for someone or just a simple duet. I mean we had Kurt sing a song to Blaine that was about a cockroach.

With Finchel permanently kaput, I wouldn't be shocked if they did get Klaine back together sooner rather than later, considering they're like, the most "core" couple now.

Finchel is destroyed as definitively and irrevocably as it can possibly be, Wemma is irrelevant, Brittana is gone. And nobody cares about Jarley, despite the writers' desperate attempts to make them into Finchel 2.0 (please).

Sadly Klaine is the only twosome left together on the show so you know it will happen. Unless they bring Brittany back full time for s6.

Whether they wanted it or not, everybody and their mother knew Finchel and Klaine were always gonna be endgame anyway.

The writers didn't even lift a finger to pretend Adam was relevant.

It could be them pining for someone or just a simple duet. I mean we had Kurt sing a song to Blaine that was about a cockroach.

:huh:

You're not talking about Ben, are you?

pet rat, cockroach...might as well be one in the same............
2qd6dqq.gif

I'm trying to not have too many demands for the episode, but I really hope there's a moratorium on using any Sarah McLachlan songs for the Memorial episode. I feel like she's the go-to sad music lady and it would only serve to make me think of abused animals.

I doubt it will live up to the standards in my head. Mercedes/Mike/Puck/Santana probably wont have much to do and that's even if the first 3 show up. Brittany probably wont be back. But hopefully the newbies will have very minimal screen time.

I rarely have high expectations of this writing staff, but I fully expect them to put the spotlight where it belongs. Now, that may not include ALL of the oldbies, but I also don't think it's going to include any of the newbies. They'll get their couple of lines of dialogue to express whatever sense of loss they're feeling, but I really don't expect any major story for them.

I probably am jinxing it, but... :o

tumblr_mr0yl7LGdM1r4ezfzo1_500.png

Finn episode? Some have joked she is training Glee club which could also work.

They wouldn't have gotten to the Finn episode already.

yeah I know. They start back today. But maybe they are trying to be ahead of schedule....idk just wasn't expecting Mercedes to show up in the first 2 episodes.

The Finn episode better be all hands on deck. It won't be right without all of the original ND there. And under the circumstances I'm sure they'd be all up to making an appearance even if they're sick of Glee.

The Finn episode better be all hands on deck. It won't be right without all of the original ND there. And under the circumstances I'm sure they'd be all up to making an appearance even if they're sick of Glee.

Even Matt, who will be there just to get his third spoken line in the show's history.

Sam, Blaine, New Directions, the Warblers and apparently Vocal Adrenaline are singing "Help".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"