Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The song list for Trio.

"Danny's Song" - Will and Emma.
"Jumping Jumping" - Blaine, Sam and Tina.
"The Happening" - Kurt, Dani and Starchild.
"Barracuda" - Rachel and Starchild.
"Gloria" - Rachel, Santana and Starchild.

Sounds like a showcase episode for Adam Lambert.

I don't think so. He's contracted for six, and apparently they want to extend his contract.

Demi Lovato, on the other hand, is a goner.

Well considering they don't do anything with Demi to begin with.

Wait, they're getting rid of someone who really was only significant to Santana?

*waits for Primal Slayer to storm this thread*

Oh Lawd...

Season 2:
tumblr_lm5tz5LYLe1qf2dm0.png

Season 5:
tumblr_mwy2x7sQ0t1qfcdl6o1_250.gif

They're dressing him more overtly flamboyant than Kurt at this point...

Implying Ryan Murphy doesn't go over the top and/or needlessly flamboyant (at least once) with all gay, and other LGBT, characters on this show.

It's getting ridiculous.

I guess it's a good thing Karofsky isn't around anymore then. By mid-season 4 he would've discovered an affinity for drag, and would then appear in every episode dressed as Marilyn Monroe, paving the way for a RuPaul's Drag Race crossover.

The ridiculous amount of gel is a turn-off.

I keep thinking of getting my fingers in it mid-coitus and it being this gross mood killer.

The ridiculous amount of gel is a turn-off.

I keep thinking of getting my fingers in it mid-coitus and it being this gross mood killer.

Meh, Im already use to it with Marx and his hair spray... Blaine wouldn't have any hair gel in once id be done with him..

Hair and clothing choices really arnt in the top slots of what attracts me to a guy...

-eyes
-personality
-teeth/smile
-vibe
-body type

That all comes way before hair and clothes hardly a make or break (well unless they wear women's clothing or have dreadlocks)

Wait, they're getting rid of someone who really was only significant to Santana?

*waits for Primal Slayer to storm this thread*

2rehbt0.gif

I expected Demi/Dani to not last long so I never bothered caring that much about this quickie of a relationship.

Who cares!

We all know RE is gonna reunite Santana and Brittany before the series is done, so Dani was never gonna be long term.

Yeah considering how much RM dislikes Brittana, I wouldnt be surprised if they NEVER NEVER NEVER GET BACK TOGETHER..ooooo wooohoooo..ooooo

2rehbt0.gif

I expected Demi/Dani to not last long so I never bothered caring that much about this quickie of a relationship.

The ONE time I expect you to get all Lima Heights on this thread... :argh:

Skylar Astin will be portraying Jean-Baptiste, the lead singer of Throat Explosion.

Last edited:
Lemme guess, he will be a *****e. But a waste of an actor.

Lemme guess....Jesse St. James 4.0/Sebastian Smythe 3.0/Hunter Clarington 2.0?

And take note of how each is a more wasted character than the last.

I guess it's a good thing Karofsky isn't around anymore then. By mid-season 4 he would've discovered an affinity for drag, and would then appear in every episode dressed as Marilyn Monroe, paving the way for a RuPaul's Drag Race crossover.

I wouldn't have put it past hm.

Skylar Astin will be portraying Jean-Baptiste, the lead singer of Throat Explosion.

"Throat Explosion".

Every time I see something like this one the show, I just imagine RE laughing going "HAHA *****."

He just doesn't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back