Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mv8xmzLqsP1r0cqvoo1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8xmzLqsP1r0cqvoo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mv8xmzLqsP1r0cqvoo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8xmzLqsP1r0cqvoo6_r1_250.gif

This is what Darren needs to look like on the show. ASAP.

Guy-liner included.

Is that his movie with Kristen Wiig?

Also, every time I am reminded of how smoking hot Darren is capable of being, it angers me what they do to him, for no apparent reason whatsoever, on Glee.

Yeah, I think that's from his role in that movie. You can sort of see Wiig in one of the gifs.

See why you got to go teasing us with how good Darren could look in Glee...

Because I'm secretly Ryan Murphy and I'm dangling the carrot to keep y'all going. :ninja:

I will never understand what on Earth possesses them to do what they do to him on Glee.

He's so....yummy in those gifs. What could have been.

At least he will have an easy time leaving Blaine behind once the show ends.

I will never understand what on Earth possesses them to do what they do to him on Glee.

He's so....yummy in those gifs. What could have been.

While Im all for him looking hot like that 24/7 he neither looks like the character he portrays nor does he even remotely look like a teen in that pic.... If at best his clothes look like they're more like from our highschool days rather than todays....

Your logic has no place here, spidey. :o

Chris Colfer won Favorite Comedic Actor at the 2014 People's Choice Awards.

No one cutting their hair matters until Chord does. Until then, he's dead to me. :o

Glee 100th news:
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Gwyneth Paltrow is in talks to reprise her Emmy-winning guest role as substitute teacher extraordinaire Holly Holliday in the 100th episode, which has been expanded to a two-part event airing March 18 and 25.

The 100th episode will center on Jane Lynch's principal Sue Sylvester, who after years of disdain for the New Directions and Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester, finally succeeds in ending the glee club in Lima. Many original cast members — Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Mark Salling (Puck), Dancing With the Stars winner Amber Riley (Mercedes), Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Kristin Chenoweth (April), the latter of whom won an Emmy for her guest turn — will return to say their final goodbyes to Will and each other in an episode that is said to be very moving. (Morrison is not exiting the series.)

The Fox musical will then do several consecutive episodes set in New York City, centering on Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Mercedes (Amber Riley) and potentially other co-stars.

Sources tell THR that executive producers including Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan are still crafting the rest of season five and it’s unclear what will happen to New Directions’ current roster.

The 100th episode will still feature at least 10 new remixes of Glee's greatest hits as voted on by the fans who participated in the Fox contest.

The news comes as producers continue to reshape the series following the death of leading man Cory Monteith, who Finn Hudson was poised to wind up romantically paired with Rachel.

Fox has already renewed Glee for a sixth season, which will likely be its last.

Glee returns to its new time slot on Tuesdays starting Feb. 25.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/gwyneth-paltrow-joins-glees-100th-669841

Chace Crawford is coming to Glee.

I can exclusively reveal that the former Gossip Girl star will appear on the 100th episode.

"I think he's going to be Dianna Agron's new love interest," Matthew Morrison told me last night at Audi's pre-Golden Globes party at Cecconi's in West Hollywood.
He added, "His name is Biff. He's kind of a Yalie degenerate." (No word if Crawford will sing during his appearance.)

Crawford isn't the only scoop Morrison shared.

Our favorite high school television teacher revealed that he and Kristin Chenoweth will be singing a Pink song together on the episode.

The two-part episode is set to air March 18 and 25.

In addition to Agron and Chenoweth returning for the big milestone, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Harry Shum Jr. are also coming back.

It was also just reported this morning that Gwyneth Paltrow will appear as her Glee alter-ego, substitute teacher Holly Holiday.
http://www.eonline.com/news/497805/...n-for-100th-episide-find-out-who-he-s-playing

Basically, they're making the shift.

Eh, I'll keep watching it, but the process sound rather half-assed.

Basically, they're making the shift.

Eh, I'll keep watching it, but the process sound rather half-assed.
The quicker the better, as far as I can see.
sQ0ww_zps5a22d393.gif

The New York subplot is rather dull to me, so I'm not that thrilled. Plus, I'd like at least some closure. Right now it seems they'll just shove the sophomores into the background, and then drop the show without resolving any of their storylines. Not to mention Tina and Artie are getting dropped as well.

It is dull, but compared to anything and everything at Lima, it's Citizen Kane.
sQ0ww_zps5a22d393.gif

Oh Im sure graduation will still be in an episode. I doubt tina and artie will be dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"