tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo1_250.gif

tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo3_250.gif
tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo5_250.gif

tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo4_250.gif
tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo6_250.gif

tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo7_250.gif
tumblr_nhy21jTvhh1qf5hjqo8_250.gif

Screw it, I want Samchel. :o

They've been the only two characters with chemistry for a while now so clearly that's never going to happen.

Well, we know we get an update on Brittany and Santana. Also Becky. Tina and Quinn are still around. So maybe we'll get an update on those guys.

As for Mike? He wasn't around because I think Harry Shum Jr was doing Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon's sequel.

I think the only update that we get with Britt/Santana is relationship wise and not what they are actually doing with their lives.

Honestly with such limited time I'd rather we get back on track with the theme of the show and just sort of leave development of the personal lives beyond the relationships to one or two throwaway lines.

tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o8_250.gif
tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o1_250.gif

tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o2_250.gif
tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o4_250.gif
tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o5_250.gif

tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o6_250.gif
tumblr_nhyi5uGTqH1rlylr1o7_r2_250.gif

"We ALL have girlfriends" kid was still the funniest part of last night's episode.

Reminded me of Loretta Devine in Season 2: "Is Dalton Academy a gay school or is it just a school that appears gay?"

Well at least they don't have to go far for a hookup. Two of the randoms should've played cosey with one another.

Well at least they don't have to go far for a hookup. Two of the randoms should've played cosey with one another.

In Season 3 at Sectionals, Sebastian was sitting in the audience with one other random Warbler. I always liked to assume it was some random plaything Seb was killing time with while trying to get Blaine.

As soon as Kurt said he had been meeting guys on Tinder, I was waiting for RM to slip a joke about Grindr in there somewhere and he disappointed me greatly. :o

Now that The Flash has officially gotten a second season, I wonder if we could see any Glee actors guest star.

Let them all fade into obscurity...

Fine. Everyone but Chord. He's just too damn pretty to disappear for good.

As long as he keeps that hair at a good length. :o

I wouldn't mind Kevin McHale showing up and becoming part of team Flash as some nerd guy. Him and Grant are basically bffs so it could happen.

I actually thought Chord was the DJ guy on Arrow. It took me a while to realize it was a different blonde guy...

Maybe it's just because of Glee but Chord seems over the whole celebrity scene, I think he rather move on to music after the show is done.

But I hope Amber/Naya/Kevin stay active on tv. Dianna will keep doing her random movies, not sure what Lea will do.

Hand in My Pocket / I Feel the Earth Move has been released and Naya/Heather kill it! Probably one of Heathers best vocal performances.

This episode completely betrayed the character of Beiste.

So now we're expected to believe she's felt this way her whole life? Even in Season 2 when she had those heartfelt talks with Will about how "inside I'm just a girl" and how she just wants to be reminded that she's a woman sometimes?

I cannot buy this storyline at all. It flies completely against the established character and is just as ridiculous as if Kurt suddenly declared he was transitioning to a girl.

Last edited:
I've heard three lines of dialogue from her so far, and someone needs to punch Becky in the face already. :o

I haven't watched the episode but i dont know why Becky of all the characters is getting a storyline built around her.

I'm finding myself torn on the Kurt/Santana thing. On one hand, he's right, these damn kids have a pattern of rushing into this s*** way too quickly, and honestly I don't even buy Brit and Santana as anything more than besties. But on the other hand, Kurt didn't need to make it all about himself and blurt that out five seconds after the proposal.

Santana could've taken her shtick down a notch, though. It's that kind of stuff that provoked Finn into outing her in the middle of the school hallway. Eventually someone isn't going to so much take her words to heart as they are going to, like... push her in front of a moving vehicle. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"