Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - - - - Part 15

Naya Rivera: Wrongful death lawsuit filed over Glee star's drowning
A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed over the drowning of Glee actress Naya Rivera, who died during a boating trip with her young son in July.

The suit was filed by Rivera's ex-husband and on behalf of her estate over the accident on a California lake.

It blames the local authority and the managers of Lake Piru, north-west of Los Angeles, where the accident happened.

It alleges swimmers were not adequately warned of the risks of swimming there.
Been waiting for this, tbh.

Sometimes I think back to the stuff like the Madonna episode and wonder just how massively different the legacy of this should would be if it had only lasted a season. I honestly think it would be spoken about alongside the likes of Firefly and Freaks and Geeks.

Sometimes I think back to the stuff like the Madonna episode and wonder just how massively different the legacy of this should would be if it had only lasted a season. I honestly think it would be spoken about alongside the likes of Firefly and Freaks and Geeks.

I'm amazed that it hasnt gotten a reboot/revival.

Considering the age we’re in where this stuff doesn’t seem to stay down for long, I can imagine it’s only a matter of time.

Seeing this thread get bumped, my first thought was that some more awful, horrible news had come out about the cast... :nrv:

Always weird to remember how they aired the pilot months before the rest of the season.

And then they did that mall tour thing with the cast over the summer before the rest of the season premiered too. Show had a hype train months in advance. It's a strategy that worked so well, I'm surprised more shows haven't done it.

FOX really got lucky with the huge success and money Glee brought in while the cast saw barely any of it. Nothing from the concerts or album/singles sales...

Wait, is he a year younger than everyone seems to think he is? Because I could’ve sworn his birth year was the same as mine.

It’s been so long since he’s been on my TV, now anytime a pic of Colfer comes up, I immediately think he’s Shane Dawson. Makes me feel like I owe Chris an apology. :o

Disney+ live-tweeting the Glee pilot is some of the most jarring **** I’ve ever seen.

It’s also weird seeing a live tweet conversation between Hulu and Disney+

From everything I've seen in relation to this, this is Lea pulling some real world Rachel bull****.

LOL Lea Michele just publicly addressed rumors that she can’t read.

Kind of wild seeing Harry Shum now being a regular on Grey’s Anatomy, a show that started four years before Glee and is still going more than seven years after it ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"