Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
God. DAMMIT! :cmad:

Always Sawyer.

so are we officially gonna get a Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back yet? or still just adding "parts" to glee IV?

I'd definitely prefer the former...

I was watching Showmance on Netflix and it made me miss the father-son bond that Will and Finn had in season 1. :csad:

so are we officially gonna get a Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back yet? or still just adding "parts" to glee IV?

:up::up::up:
I LIKE IT!
:awesome:
Is this the one where we learn that the Thread Manager is really The Original Bamfers dad?

I was watching Showmance on Netflix and it made me miss the father-son bond that Will and Finn had in season 1. :csad:

Me too..... now Will exists solely to be inappropriate and Finn is just a *****e with annoying relationships.

Me too..... now Will exists solely to be inappropriate and Finn is just a *****e with annoying relationships.

So much has changed over the course of 2 seasons. A lot of the characters had some real potential.

I'm kinda awaiting the day that Quinn is diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but instead her moods change for long periods of time.

If Quinn can be diagnosed with bipolar disorder, so can Finn and Sue.

Sue is bi-awesome. :o

No Sheen references!!! :cmad::cmad::cmad:

I really hope Gleewiki is right about the League of Doom's codenames...

Sandy Ryerson (Pink Dagger)
Dustin Goolsby (Seargent Handsome)
Terri Delmonico (Honey Badger)
Sue Sylvester (Zod)

I really hope Gleewiki is right about the League of Doom's codenames...

Sandy Ryerson (Pink Dagger)
Dustin Goolsby (Seargent Handsome)
Terri Delmonico (Honey Badger)
Sue Sylvester (Zod)
If she says "Kneel before Zod!" I will die of laughter and joy.:awesome:

I think the code names are correct both Jane and Jessalyn have referenced the ''Zod" and ''Honey Badger." for their characters in interviews.

So, about that thread title....

I support spideyboy's Star Wars inspired title. For a part V, our options are pretty much limited to "Empire Strikes Back," "The Final Frontier," and "The Order of the Phoenix" jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"