Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft.... dragon's blood, if anything. :o

I want an animated series called The Adventures of Sue Sylvester. :cool::up:

During the Born this Way performance, the club will all be wearing t-shirts saying things like....

Brittany: I'm with Stoopid with an up-pointing arrow
Puck: I'm with Stupid with a down pointing arrow :huh:
Quinn: Lucy Caboosey
Lauren: Big Ass
Artie: Four Eyes
Kurt: Likes Boys
Mercedes: No Weave (I think No Boyfriend would've been more appropriate :o)
Mike: Can't Sing
Finn: Can't Dance
Tina: Brown Eyes (Really, Tina? :dry:)
Sam: Trouty Mouth

Should be good.

So we're getting ANOTHER Gaga episode?

Why? Will there be another Madonna and another Britney as well?

:down:

:doom: :doom: :doom:

I dont know if it's all Gaga songs, it seems to me that it's just set around the one. I could very well be wrong, though.

:wow:
[YT]uh5qx68meU0[/YT]

On a slightly related note, I was watching Dune today, and realized that Jane Lynch would make an awesome Reverend Mother Gaius Mohiam if they ever made a proper film adaptation of this novel.

So we're getting ANOTHER Gaga episode?

Why? Will there be another Madonna and another Britney as well?

:down:

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Its not Gaga centered. The episode is just centered around the song with other songs that deal with accepting who you are.

And whats Santanas shirt going to say?

Nicole Crowther (set extra who routinely answers fan questions on Twitter) says as far as she's heard, the Warblers are the "entertainment" at McKinley's prom.

Wonder if they'll use one of the ones that already exist (Do You Think I'm Sexy, What Kind of Fool), or do something else?

Nicole Crowther's getting too much trust behind her. She's been wrong like 90 times this season. When she says something I don't believe it until I see it on the screen.

So I YouTubed Patti LuPone's "Don't Cry For Me Argentina", and Lea Michele and Chris Colfer both blow her away. LuPone warbles like a banshee trying so hard to give this epic, earth-shattering rendition that it ends up being ridiculous.

"Don't try so hard next time"

Blasphemy? Maybe. My opinion.

Blasphemy! :wow: :eek:

You really can't compare the two, though. Lea and Chris are singing in a "pop" way for single sales and broad appeal, and are just lip syncing on TV.

LuPone has an actual performance that goes along with it.

“I loved and hated it. I was in the dork classes, like honors English. I also did drama and was a yearbook photographer. But there were definitely embarrassing moments: My first week, my two best friends and I convinced our parents to let us go to a party for an hour. So people are drinking, and the three of us are standing in this terrified triangle. All of a sudden this senior gets into an argument with a guy next to us, and as I’m turning to see what’s going on, she goes to punch him and I get clocked in the nose instead. Blood is everywhere. Meanwhile, somebody caught it all on video, and the football team was like, “We’ve been watching it in the locker room. You should’ve seen your face!”I was Bloddy-Nose Girl for a while. I have a deviated septum from that night— It’s why my voice is so nasally.” — Dianna Agron (on high school)

Honors/AP English is not a dork class. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"