God HELP ME! I hate these Hype banners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golgo13:The Hitman said:
As soon as i hit the link, within the link, it gave me this funny looking page with the words written in symbols like hieraglyphics or something....:confused:

Save the file as a txt file, then do as instructed in the post.

Adblock and Flashblock work just fine with Firefox on the Mac platform.

jag

erf...EGG SHELLS...:down
I get called an "ass****" every hour ON the hour, 5 days a week. It doesn't diminish my quality of life.

Smiley-Mama.jpg

Drakon said:
I dunno if calling someone a *****ebag is the right way to handle the situation, but I was pretty peeved about it, too. I mean, I stickied it for a reason.

It's my way of venting my frustration. I'm upset about it not only because my thread was deleted for now reason but Mentok's hacks were also deleted and I never saved those.

Spidey-Bat said:
It's my way of venting my frustration. I'm upset about it not only because my thread was deleted for now reason but Mentok's hacks were also deleted and I never saved those.

Why not ask him to post them again?

i like the blade banner a lot more than i did those stupid nike ads. I hate the ones where if you "roll over" them, a bunch of crap pops up.

Has anyone gotten a banner game with an old guy in a bed, and it says "Start spanking"?

:( *goes throws up*

Tsunulia said:
Has anyone gotten a banner game with an old guy in a bed, and it says "Start spanking"?

:( *goes throws up*
I saw it. One of the huge reasons that I have little respect for the management whenever they crush you for suggestive text.

Like, "Uh, if you'll give us MONEY?!?...hellz YEAH we'll let you PM everyone with the message, "I ****ed my ***** up the ***!", but, an overt image of a senior citizen apparently stroking himself under a sheet?!?...BANNED! (director's commentary: Reversed those on purpose to make a point, for the..."slower" members of the audience.:()

:rolleyes:
Love the site, love the people, Owners and people in charge? OFTEN doofs without a whiff of honor or logic between them.:down

My Nephew comes here!:mad:

(Wow, I post a little harsh when I'm seeing double drunk.:eek:^ lol. I'm sure there's a WHIFF of honor.)

So, cartoon nipples are a no-no, but these are ok?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I don't want my nephew exposed to pre-coitus bovines!

Hey, I don't choose the banners, I just see them and share.

LOL, dude, I'm just kidding! Hahahaha

I LOVE f***ing animals!!!!

I mean, I love animals f***ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"