Sequels "Going Wrath Of Khan":The Official MOS Action Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it look a bit too much like Hulk vs. Abomination though? Now that I think about it, the movie version of Abomination looks a HELLUVA lot like Doomsday, IMO.

Depends on what he looks like. Doomsday is a wide open character, and they can make him look like a big red demon and folks wouldn't bat an eye...IMO. The reason I say this is Doomsday served as a plot device to kill Supes. That's it. So, technically he could be any sort of plot device that anyone wanted because Doomsday as a character is underdeveloped. He's the perfect villian for Superman. That's what he was created for to begin with.

Unfortunately, Smallville is about to take Doomsday and do something to him, so he won't be as wide open as he used to be. Still, I think he will be a good choice. If not him then definitely Metallo.

and btw...I haven't seen The Hulk :)

^^Meh to that movie. I want to see some DC characters in live action, but WB can't do anything that isn't Harry Potter related.

Who is apocolypse? :huh:

do you read canon?

Apocalypse_head.jpg

:wow: KOOL!!!! DC is going to branch off from WB and team up with Marvel to forge MarvelDC Studios. :cwink:

Methinks the world would end first before we see Marvel/DC crossover films..:D

Doomsday is the best villian for Superman to fight live action. His creation and evolution is wide open, and he can go toe-to-toe with Supes.

Only in a reboot would I ever agree to Doomsday, SR has already ****ed up on the whole death of Superman angle. I also think Mongul is a decent villian and brings a sci-fi feel to the Superman films, you cant have Darksied his to much for Superman.( His losses have been rectoned)

I just gave myself a headache trying to translate that, Can someone translate for me please?
Sure, i'll try. here goes....

''I like to troll. please pay attention to me. I live in a basement. I have nothing to add. I have no life. I like to troll"

Thats the best I can do, but thats pretty much the jest of it.

Sure, i'll try. here goes....

''I like to troll. please pay attention to me. I live in a basement. I have nothing to add. I have no life. I like to troll"

Thats the best I can do, but thats pretty much the jest of it.

:hehe: Trolls are the scum of the earth next to SR lovers.(Joke)

:hehe: Trolls are the scum of the earth next to SR lovers.(Joke)
Heh. trolls yeah. I don't harbor any negative feelings toward those that love S.R. though.

Only in a reboot would I ever agree to Doomsday, SR has already ****ed up on the whole death of Superman angle. I also think Mongul is a decent villian and brings a sci-fi feel to the Superman films, you cant have Darksied his to much for Superman.( His losses have been rectoned)

LOL....well you know I'm advocating for a reboot:cwink: Personally, I think Doomsday is a good villian, and he's probably the only one that would fit with any another major villian of mythos, i.e. Brainiac, Luthor, etc. Metallo is Luthor's dog, and it should stay that way.

Mongul...I don't know. He could work if you were looking for someone to go toe-to-toe. However, his origin is really screwy and he's more like Darkseid in my view. Doomsday can be anyone or anything...that's why I like him.

I`d just like to see superman ram someone into a wall by hitting them with a car. In the exact same way the fight between the two supermen ended up in infinite crisis. Thereby having a fight scene where you could freeze frame it on your dvd and see the exact image of the cover of supes` first appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"