Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 21 "The Anvil or the Hammer" General Discussion

That line definitely made more sense after seeing what goes on in Foxglove.
tumblr_nni4f263XF1tha1jgo5_540.gif

tumblr_nni4f263XF1tha1jgo2_540.gif

tumblr_nni4f263XF1tha1jgo1_540.gif

Oswald really didn't say that last one in the episode.

I did think "Someone's in a mood" was pretty funny. :woot:

My favorite line had to be Bullock's "Hey Jerko!" though. :hehe:

Crazy episode. I have no idea what they are doing with the Barbara character. The Penguin stuff was predictable, but good. I hope they don't kill off Maroni or Falcone anytime soon though. Fish is all but forgotten at this point... her storyline has been wasted just like Barbara's, and she's almost certain to be killed in the finale by either Penguin or Butch.
I'm betting Penguin since... well, penguins eat fish. :sus

loved this episode and can't wait for the finale!!

Having mother like Barbara from this show would explain how James Gordon, Jr from the comics is a Psycho in the comics.

I think Barbara is far more nefarious that even she realizes. Subconsciously she wanted her parents gone. Is she bi-polar or schizophrenic? Now all her family's money is hers. Who knows, maybe now that her parents are gone she might quit her self-destructive behavior.

Last edited:
So when did this turn into American Horror Story: Gotham?

Another good episode. The Penguin is one smart, conniving, sneaky ba***rd who is always several steps ahead and yet I am still rooting for him. The ogre was a good villain IMO and I am looking forward to Falcone vs Maroni. Out of the two, I prefer Falcone. He is being played very well by John Doman, who is a great actor IMO.

I'm always rooting for Penguin over any other baddie here lol. Falcone was awesome but I like Maroni too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"