Grand Theft Auto V (A.K.A 5) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the story mode yesterday and for what it was, it was pretty decent. Although it's nowhere near as good as Vice City, San Andreas, and even IV. It reminded me of Arkham City where the gameplay is absolutely amazing but the story is all over the place and not fully developed.

Oh and I forgot, JB Smoove is the best thing to happen to the GTA series in a long ass time.

Been playing this for a little bit. Bout a week and a half so far. Really digging the story. Enjoy playing as Michael the most. Franklin is 2nd favorite.

Trevor is probably one that it's gonna take a little bit to get into playing as. Mostly cause of how creepy I find his character to be. Cause he's quiet at first, and it always seems like he's always thinking bout something. And just waiting to see what will set him off next.

GTA Online has been pretty fun tho. Haven't been advanced very far into it. But it's pretty cool. Been nice to just jump back and forth between Michael and Franklin to my GTA Online character.

I finished the story mode yesterday and for what it was, it was pretty decent. Although it's nowhere near as good as Vice City, San Andreas, and even IV. It reminded me of Arkham City where the gameplay is absolutely amazing but the story is all over the place and not fully developed.

I think the story is all over the place because the gameplay is absolutely amazing.

It seems to me that, since there's just so much more to do in this game than in any others previously, the writers had to come up with ways to get the player to visit certain regions of the map and to discover gameplay features and easter eggs that would've taken forever to find in free roam. If the script hadn't taken the characters all over the map (literally), the player probably would've been stuck forever in the usual places and never realized the treasures that awaited him off in the mountains, or out in a seemingly empty desert, or beneath the waves.

Has there been an official confirmation as to the size of the game map yet? I've seen so many different estimates and comparisons I'm just wondering if an "official" estimate has come out yet?

It's hard to call, it looks absolutely massive but it doesn't really feel like it takes much time to get around even from one end to the other.

I know horses and cars are so different but I really felt the sense of time and travel in Red Dead.

Oh and I forgot, JB Smoove is the best thing to happen to the GTA series in a long ass time.

"No one KNOOWWWSSS what kind of schlong that alien got in his alien pants, Cheryl."

Chakra Attack is the greatest thing ever.

Has there been an official confirmation as to the size of the game map yet? I've seen so many different estimates and comparisons I'm just wondering if an "official" estimate has come out yet?

It's hard to call, it looks absolutely massive but it doesn't really feel like it takes much time to get around even from one end to the other.

I know horses and cars are so different but I really felt the sense of time and travel in Red Dead.

Yea theres a big difference between horses are cars. Also, the total size takes into account the verticality and the depth of the ocean.

Still disappointed they didn't put "just or unjust" on the game. Thee show is mentioned in a Weasel News feed though.

They need to add the ability to host activities in GTAO. As well as make them private. Trying to play Golf alone or with a buddy is a nightmare.

They need to add the ability to host activities in GTAO. As well as make them private. Trying to play Golf alone or with a buddy is a nightmare.

Just make it a Closed Session. It's not 100% foolproof, but you can kick anyone you don't want if they do happen to pop in and then launch the game. You can also launch a private Free Roam game through the single player Start Menu.

"No one KNOOWWWSSS what kind of schlong that alien got in his alien pants, Cheryl."

Chakra Attack is the greatest thing ever.

"Are they eating the butter?"

"THEY EATIN THE **** WHAT YOU THINK THEY EATING!? ANTS EAT YO ***** CUZ YOU DONE ATE THAT PEANUT BUTTER AND THAT DAMN ICE CREAM!"

Just make it a Closed Session. It's not 100% foolproof, but you can kick anyone you don't want if they do happen to pop in and then launch the game. You can also launch a private Free Roam game through the single player Start Menu.

I know. i'm in an Invite Only session 90% of the time. I still find myself backing out and trying to get host over and over again.

It's worse with Darts and Tennis where the game launches immedietly once a second player joins. Just seems odd that they would leave out something so basic like that.

If you walk into the darts/tennis launch circle at the same time with your friend, you should be put together right away.

He really is. I actually had to pause the game because I was laughing too hard during his show. I hope he becomes a recurring radio personality like Lazlow and Fernando.

I'm so the tempted to get this game but I have little cousins who literally spend HOURS on end playing this... I'm concerned I don't have the time to devote to playing such and engulfing game... This would be my first GTA experience... I've never really gotten into these games... odd considering I love no holds barred open world madness games.

You should at least try it at your cousin's place.

0_0.jpg

My Normandy

xoqder.jpg

Would have gone with the red and black style for the car but I can't seem to get rid of the white outline on the emblem. It looks really bad on a black car.

Oh man. That is very very nice.

Your GTAO character looks like Christian Bale, too. How the hell did you manage that?

Oh man. That is very very nice.

Your GTAO character looks like Christian Bale, too. How the hell did you manage that?

It definitely wasn't intentional but I thought the same thing myself. He reminded me of Bale in The Machinist, pre-skeleton body. Still have the red muscle car I rode around first in.

Léo Ho Tep;27067169 said:
You should at least try it at your cousin's place.

Pfffft you kidding me?? These kids are HOOKED on this game, the don't let go of the remote for anything... Most I got to do was drive and crash while one of them was out of the room for two secs lol

Think I may have to invest into this thing. I can see this game just getting bigger with DLC that's soon to come. And I'm certain this will be played far until the next installment which will be sometime from now. A lot of ppl are saying this is replacing COD in a lot of ways... Fun factor wise I would have to agree. Looks like a hell of a lot of ignorant fun! :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"