Grandma Got Ran Over By The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sports are better played than watched. It's like actually doing something compared to watching paint dry.

I could never play sports :csad: but I enjoy watching them. Especially Kronum. Kronum is freaking awesome to watch :woot:

Even though I don't like the sport that much, I've been told I'm pretty good at hockey.

My two faves are bowling and basketball. I'm usually not a fan of games when the ball is flying toward my face at high speeds since I used to get hit a lot... But I still enjoy basketball, though I always freak out and block my face or duck when it's headed toward my face.

Yeah, basketball and American football are fun. So is soccer.

I used to do boxing when I was younger till about 16 and football (soccer).

I love playing most team sports but very difficult to arrange anything involving a load of people nowadays (at my age & the ages of my mates). Played regularly till about 30/31. Watching top sporting events is a bit better than watching paint dry, especially live at the stadiums with the atmosphere.

I vote this best lounge title.

Merry Christmas, Hype!

Lounge for Lunch
You guys consume these threads real quick, none of them lasts more than 10 days
I think sports are better played than watched. It's like actually doing something compared to watching paint dry.
Sports can be entertaining sometimes, when you watch them with someone interested in watching them
Playing them is easily better, on this I agree

My two faves are bowling and basketball. I'm usually not a fan of games when the ball is flying toward my face at high speeds since I used to get hit a lot... But I still enjoy basketball, though I always freak out and block my face or duck when it's headed toward my face.
Let's play dodge ball :oldrazz:

We Talked All Night in the BEST LOUNGE EVER!!!

Every Lounge is the best Lounge ever. :p

Lounge for Lunch
You guys consume these threads real quick, none of them lasts more than 10 days
Sports can be entertaining sometimes, when you watch them with someone interested in watching them
Playing them is easily better, on this I agree

Let's play dodge ball :oldrazz:

Shush, Aziz! :cmad:

tumblr_m996zdHHXV1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Girls... knock off your flirtations.

TWO frkin watches I get for Christmas presents. I swear I'm putting them up for sale on ebay. I only need one damn watch.

TWO frkin watches I get for Christmas presents. I swear I'm putting them up for sale on ebay. I only need one damn watch.

If they're both Rolex watches you can ship em' to the states for free. :o

A watch? What is this, the 1900s? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back