Grandma Got Ran Over By The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chill

Sub-Zero-Soccer-Freeze-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1302829403655.gif

Terminator-Smile.gif

TWO frkin watches I get for Christmas presents. I swear I'm putting them up for sale on ebay. I only need one damn watch.
Could be worse, you could have gotten a tie instead. :p

One year my husband got me X-men bobble head dolls. Oh, the horror. :(

TWO frkin watches I get for Christmas presents. I swear I'm putting them up for sale on ebay. I only need one damn watch.

try looking at it this way now you have a choice of watches and if one is lost or stolen/broken you have a replacement available

tumblr_m4q8q7rlBo1r0ux83o3_250.gif

try looking at it this way now you have a choice of watches and if one is lost or stolen/broken you have a replacement available

I have seven watches now. One for each day of the week. :wall:

This talk about watches remind me of that watch I once bought
I can't fasten the belt

How much do regular people play American Football casually like in the park and stuff (not actual organised games)? How many people do you need to make it worth it?

Morning Sgt. Hauser. How are things in The Pit? Cobra Commander send you something nice this year?

Today it's just cold & wet outside. As for Cobra sending me anything nice, not really. I did get myself a nice PS4 though. :woot:

How much do regular people play American Football casually like in the park and stuff (not actual organised games)? How many people do you need to make it worth it?

I'd say maybe 8-10 people would be adequate for a good game of football.

Today it's just cold & wet outside. As for Cobra sending me anything nice, not really. I did get myself a nice PS4 though. :woot:

Enjoy it in good health. Just make sure Cobra hasn't put in some mind control device or something similarly sinister inside your game system. You could wake up at a Cold Slither concert. :word:

Enjoy it in good health. Just make sure Cobra hasn't put in some mind control device or something similarly sinister inside your game system. You could wake up at a Cold Slither concert. :word:

Hahahahaha. That's actually amusing. :hehe: Are you a gamer btw?

Hahahahaha. That's actually amusing. :hehe: Are you a gamer btw?

Sarge, for whatever reason I never got into games. The last game I had any serious interest was the first N64 Zelda game. A cousin brought it over when it was released. I ended up playing it for like 3 days. I eventually asked him if I was any where near completing the game. He said I was not even half way through. At that moment, I was out. :woot:

Sarge, for whatever reason I never got into games. The last game I had any serious interest was the first N64 Zelda game. A cousin brought it over when it was released. I ended up playing it for like 3 days. I eventually asked him if I was any where near completing the game. He said I was not even half way through. At that moment, I was out. :woot:

Oh. Well games are good for entertainment & to pass the time. I just play for a couple of hours a few days, never compulsively like 24/7. LOL

Anway, random question. Which is everyone's favorite Tarantino film out of the ones he's made? Mine's got to be Pulp Fiction, followed closely by Jackie Brown. :up:

Oh. Well games are good for entertainment & to pass the time. I just play for a couple of hours a few days, never compulsively like 24/7. LOL

Anway, random question. Which is everyone's favorite Tarantino film out of the ones he's made? Mine's got to be Pulp Fiction, followed closely by Jackie Brown. :up:
Probably Pulp Fiction for me as well, followed closely by Inglorious Bastards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"