Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RONAN or Thanos?

r2tq.png

Excited for the movie, but the trailer itself was not nearly as exciting as Captain America: The Winter Soldier's or Iron Man 3's 1st trailers.

I liked the GOTG trailer but yeah The Winter Solider trailers blow it away. But by no means is it indicative in the quality of the final product.

Loved the crank middle finger. Good generic teaser trailer. I expect the next trailer to really up the ante and make a statement.

love the attention to details : a walkman from the 80's :woot:

It was a great trailer, IMO. A true "teaser," it introduced the characters but didn't give away much of the plot. I loved the tone of it. GOTG seems like a throwback to the kind of scifi films we used to see in the past, only with a much bigger budget and better production values. The second trailer will show much more, I'm sure.
Agree with everything here. Not everything has to be spoiled so soon. We still have until July for things to be released. I get the feeling they may still be polishing up some of the CGI and recording lines for Rocket and Groot, which is why they're not in the trailer.

It's Ronan. I wish we could have got more of him, myself. Heck, even if he got a couple more quick shots and a line of dialogue like Malekith got in the TDW trailer, I would have been stoked! I think biggest problem is, a teaser needs to be faster. It needs more energy. This was slowly paced for a teaser. Which, is an interesting artistic choice, but history says that people like more ADD style teasers.

The choice of music was so quirky/unexpected, but it really worked for me.

As someone who only heard the description of the CC footage and barely anything else I freakin LOVED that trailer! It's gonna be a very light film IMO but if the comedy stays like that I'll love it. The only things I wanna know more of is Rocket's voice and the dialogue between the main cast (I want it to be quick and fast, not stilted and heavy).

Ronan WAS there.

Hammer and all. Please tell me I am not the only one who saw

Nope Ronan is clearly holding his hammer in his rigth hand (the hammer is perfect)as he is getting ready to choke slam Drax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"