Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 19

My brother tried to buy the steel book during his lunch break today, but it was already sold out. I think I'm going to buy the blu-ray from Target tomorrow, since I doubt Best Buy will restock it anytime soon and I'm not about to pay a scalper's price on eBay for it.

My brother tried to buy the steel book during his lunch break today, but it was already sold out. I think I'm going to buy the blu-ray from Target tomorrow, since I doubt Best Buy will restock it anytime soon and I'm not about to pay a scalper's price on eBay for it.

Bestbuy usually restocks 1-3 times a week depending how busy it is.
I worked stock during the holiday season a few years ago and they had 3 deliveries a week. It was the busiest Bestbuy in Florida though.

I thought the Honest Trailer was gonna make more comparisons between GOTG and Star Wars. Glad they went somewhere else.

The worker told me that they had people lined up before the store opened…then they we're buying 2 at a time.

They were sold out in 10 minutes. :cmad:

This was one of their best yet. The whole "Marvel studios drunk off their power" bit was hilarious.

"Hey, recognize that chubby idiot from Parks & Rec? We're gonna turn him into a sex symbol! That would be hilarious!" :funny:

Guardians of the Galaxy is one of this year's most amazing movies and I watched the blu-ray disc when it came. By my Aurora blu-ray media player, I have enjoyed a great time.

I had no idea that Walmart had four special covers to choose from like they did with Winter Soilder, I would've seriously thought about getting a rocket one.

I had no idea that Walmart had four special covers to choose from like they did with Winter Soilder, I would've seriously thought about getting a rocket one.

They actually had 5 different slipcovers but they were all for the 2D version bluray release. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Gu...usive-With-Embossed-O-Sleeve-Blu-ray/40752816

Unless your a big collector then the slips weren't exactly worth paying an extra $7.00 before tax is even added onto the cost when you could have gotten the 2D for $14.99 before tax at stores like Best Buy.

https://twitter.com/SuperheroFeed/status/545244435651383296
Superhero Feed
‏@SuperheroFeed
First look at official BABY GROOT figure coming soon from Hot Toys. #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy
B5EY69zCEAEdWXe.jpg:large
I admit, I'm definitely tempted to get this one

No digital copy or 3D with those AND NO NEBULA! :cmad: So I didn't get them. Really disappointing my Winter Soldier and Loki slipcovers are now lonely villains.

Watched the movie for the first time last night! I thought it was amazing. Really like the team:woot: Can't wait for 2017:csad:

How awesome would it be if Kevin Bacon ends up playing Starlords dad in the sequel? lol

How Gotg should have ended!

I'am guessing you all know this video ( I' didn't):wow:.
For all of you who dont know this video either:

[YT]d0K436vUM4w[/YT]

Its freaking hillarious!

Last edited:
James Gunn Clarifies Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers Crossover Remarks

Gunn also went on to address a common question regarding the film and Star-Lord’s signature Sony Walkman:

“GUYS, THEY HAVE THE ALIEN TECHNOLOGY TO TRAVEL FASTER THAN LIGHT BETWEEN PLANETS, I think they can figure out an alternative power source for the Walkman, and they likely also have technology to slow the degradation to the tape and player. This seems obvious to me.”

For Christmas, I got this wonderful movie on Blu-Ray and I got the Funko Dancing Baby Groot toy.

I'm torn between keeping my Baby Groot as a collectible ... Or just putting it on my car's dashboard (because his head bobbles; so cute)!

I watched this for the first time last night. It's a great movie and enjoyable, but it moved at a fast pace for me. I'll watch it again sometime in the future to see if my opinion changes. I'll give it an 8/10 at the moment.

They should DEFINITELY try to get Kevin Bacon for Star-Lord's dad, hopefully not Al Pacino like some have rumored

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"