Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new pic of the water bottle, and you can clearly see it in Star Lord's hand, all glowly.

There is a new pic of the water bottle, and you can clearly see it in Star Lord's hand, all glowly.

:doh:

Completely overlooked that. Thanks.

It looks good. Is that supposed to be the same thing as the pic I posted? They look somewhat similar, with the texture, but the one in the drawing looks more irregularly shaped.

:doh:

Completely overlooked that. Thanks.

It looks good. Is that supposed to be the same thing as the pic I posted? They look somewhat similar, with the texture, but the one in the drawing looks more irregularly shaped.
Yeah, it looks exactly the same. And thanks for that pic, I almost forgot it existed. :yay:

Was this the same image that Gunn tried to say was fan art?

UPDATE: New word says that Disney is actively trying to acquire a third spot during the 2014 Super Bowl, with speculation that they will use that time to publicly reveal the first ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ trailer. The previous two spots will go to ‘Captain America 2′ and ‘Need For Speed’ and the only additional film on their 2014 slate that would make sense for such an expensive buy is their other Marvel film this summer.

http://screencrush.com/2014-super-bowl-trailers/

Maybe, maybe... :awesome:
http://screencrush.com/2014-super-bowl-trailers/

UPDATE: New word says that Disney is actively trying to acquire a third spot during the 2014 Super Bowl, with speculation that they will use that time to publicly reveal the first ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ trailer. The previous two spots will go to ‘Captain America 2′ and ‘Need For Speed’ and the only additional film on their 2014 slate that would make sense for such an expensive buy is their other Marvel film this summer.
Edit: Whoops... Ninja'd, lol! :ninja:

Hope it's true!

Great news if true.

A Super Bowl ad will likely be the first inkling about the movie for a ton of general audiences who don't keep up with CBMs that much. It'll probably be a "holy @!&%, WTF was that?!?" water cooler moment for a lot of folks.

Spread the word, Marvel! :)

Nikki Finke tweeted that GOTG's getting a spot to, for what it's worth.

Someone had a pic of the GOTG Lego characters on an ad. Rocket looks INCREDIBLE!!

Someone had a pic of the GOTG Lego characters on an ad. Rocket looks INCREDIBLE!!

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

Hope it has new footage not just the comic con footage. I gotta see some new stuff. I wore out the old footage. Maybe we see rocket and groot speak.

Michael Rooker was recently interviewed and in his interview most people assumed he was saying Yondu wasn't going to have a fin.

Today I asked James Gunn about it and he said that mr Rooker never actually said there would be no fin.

More details here:

http://www.cosmicbash.com/2014/01/speculation-yondu-will-have-fin-after.html

Interesting, hope that dispels the rumor that they'd gone ahead and made Yondu a Kree for simplicity's sake.

Then again there are other rumors stating that they'll be no Krees!

Interesting, hope that dispels the rumor that they'd gone ahead and made Yondu a Kree for simplicity's sake.

Then again there are other rumors stating that they'll be no Krees!
I don't think that was ever a rumor.

YES! Thank The Lord! Finally! My First Footage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"