Halo 3

Did you know that I got this game for free with my 360 on Boxing Day?

I traded it for CoD4 :up:

zappraygunct3.jpg

:down :whatever:

CoD4 is about America being great though, and you hate America.

America is not just "great", Ahmed.
America is F***ING GREAT.
I look forward to maybe moving there late this year or early next year.

So why do you have a 360 then? Shouldn't you WAIT ANOTHER NINE YEARS!!!!!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Well, moving around seemed to be the reason you were avoiding us for all those years. Now that you're moving again, will the avoidance resume?

Resistance: Fall of Man is the worst game of all time.

Well, moving around seemed to be the reason you were avoiding us for all those years. Now that you're moving again, will the avoidance resume?

Resistance: Fall of Man is the worst game of all time.

It all depends, but this time I'm taking my 360 with me.
I realized it's just a machine and if something happens to it, I'll just have it fixed.

It took you 2 years to find the message WHERE WE TOLD YOU THAT!!!!!????

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yes :(
Plus, I want to 5UP3RH4Xx my 360 with the Talismoon fans, it's just like 50 bucks, and it makes it quieter, plus you get no RRoD....100% guaranteed.

I'm a level 44 Commander.

I'm 20 EXP shy of becoming a Colonel. I'm trying to get one more level up so that once I reach 500 EXP, I can become a Brigadier.

I've got the exp to level up to.. whatever is above Lt 1st class, Is it 2nd class or... somehting else?

But i was three Skill points off being able to hit that... I wass five Skill points off and i was doing well with closing the gap... Then the XBL problem appeared.

I was wondering what is a good K/D Ratio. Does anyone know. My friends K/D Ration is 1.66

i'm on 0.73 while my bro is on 1.22.

My main goal in Halo 3 online multiplayer isn't to be the best Halo gamer ever but to get my K/D ratio to a 1.0 or higher.
I'm quite inconsistant with my K/D. Last night i got somehting like a +9 (Which is high for me) in a slayer match... then i got hit with a -12.

on a slightly different note i reported some guy earlier today. When a player can kill you through a solid wall. Spin around the corner of a wall and beat you down as you Sword lunge at him and is generally about three times faster around the map then it's clear to me that he's altered something.

It ended up with him on something like 25 kills and the rest of his team on no more than 9 kills each.

Anyone else been hit by a cheater?

Isildur´s Heir;13631624 said:
:confused:
Are you for real?
Did you really expect something diferent from the previous Halo games?
That Halo 3 would reinvent the FPS genre?

Halo 3 is a great game, if you look at it for what it is, the ending of a trilogy, and with that in mind, it works very good.
I play a hell of a lot of FPS, i played Halo for the 1st time 5 months ago (and then the 2nd and then the 3rs), i play a lot of PC FPS (more than console´s), i´m not 14 and i don´t like the shout racism slogans (i don´t use voice when online), so, i´m not in your stereotype, but i´m a Halo fan.
Halo doesn´t have the best story in the book, don´t have the best gameplay ever, but it works as a trilogy.

What halo does have is an addictive multiplayer, good graphix, a map editor for endless maps, a good vareity of weapons, solid campaign, The Mute option, and a good variety of game types.

Im not saying Halo is going to be the absolute best or even is the absolute best game in the world but it is a very fun game.

and i do play a lot of VG on the PC/Vista or on XBOX/PS3. I love FPS.

I feel like sharing this screencap from a game I played today:

18721310fullmediumiy1.jpg

That was from a 4 vs. 1 game. The guy getting lasered was the loner. That's not me lasering him. I was driving an Elephant :dry: I also have another one of the loner on fire from a rocket and getting run over wita sniper bullet missing him by a few inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"