Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that with Christmas being this coming Saturday that Bungie gives us a few gifts this week with high cR challenges and have a good weekly challenge. If anything at least make Saturdays daily challenges fun and worth a lot.

If would be cool if Bungie gave us a green and a red visor for christmas (christmas colors).

Finally played some Reach yesterday. I did very well, but my team was crap so I stopped playing

Finally completed Reach on Legendary.... 4 of us spent maybe 6 hours going through it...

Best bit was jumping a gap in a bridge.... while driving a Truck LMAO!

I've been playing Reach since I got it back a ways in October. I'm only a Colonel Grade 1. Personally I think they should remove the Grade 1 rankings, they just seem sorta I don't know a bit redundant.

However, I used to be excited about saving up for the Inclement Weather at 2 million credits but after seeing it in action I think it's not worth it. However, the Haunted helmet that becomes available after purchasing all of the other base helmets is definitely going to be worth it. I just need to reach Field Marshall.

i'm 30K CR from hitting Lt Col.... think after i get that i won't really be too bothered about the ranks...

I've been playing Reach since I got it back a ways in October. I'm only a Colonel Grade 1. Personally I think they should remove the Grade 1 rankings, they just seem sorta I don't know a bit redundant.

However, I used to be excited about saving up for the Inclement Weather at 2 million credits but after seeing it in action I think it's not worth it. However, the Haunted helmet that becomes available after purchasing all of the other base helmets is definitely going to be worth it. I just need to reach Field Marshall.

What's the haunted helmet?

Has anyone played the new maps? I got the pack for christmas but haven't yet played them, can't drag myself away from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam at the moment.

Here's the Haunted helmet:
Untitled77.jpg

They're amazing. I like Anchor 9 and Breakpoint the most.

Anchor 9 is a cool map.... only played one game on the snowy map... and nothing on the other map....

Whoa that helmet is bad ass. Im guessing there arent too many ppl who have that.

Nope considering you have to buy all of the base helmets and some of them are running up to 250,000 credits.

I'm really enjoying playing Invasion. It's the only game where you get two bonuses; 1.) there isn't a killcap except in invasion slayer, 2.) you get at least 1k+ credits a game without the challenges.

Apparently you need all attachments too. It's what I'm working towards. :]

I only need like 1.5 million more cR lol to get the rest of the helmets/attachments.

I'm about 30,000 cR away from becoming a Colonel which I'm excited for since I'm so tired of seeing the logo for Commander especially since it's practically the same logo as Lt. Colonel with a extra stick to it.

Haven't played the game in a while... I blame my new lack of interest in MP...

I find that there are a lot of people who ruin MP. There was one time when everyone quit near the end of an invasion game except for me and I kept playing. Was like -30 something at the end though cause they kept spawn-killing me.

I find that there are a lot of people who ruin MP. There was one time when everyone quit near the end of an invasion game except for me and I kept playing. Was like -30 something at the end though cause they kept spawn-killing me.

yea I come across a lot of ppl quitting during invasion. it's like they get stuck with a map they don't like so they b***h out and just quit instead of manning up and playing through

I hate it when people send you messages after a game... usually full of expletive laiden taunts....

The only time i've sent another player a message was when i made a stupid error and betrayed a team mate... just sent a 'Soz' and that was that

I hate it when people send you messages after a game... usually full of expletive laiden taunts....

The only time i've sent another player a message was when i made a stupid error and betrayed a team mate... just sent a 'Soz' and that was that

haha, in my 5 years of Live iv had that happen like twice. the last one was when I whipped up on some dude with Vega and he sent me a message saying I didn't know how to use vega.

I also love when I accidentally kill a teammate once when I'm shooting at someone and chucking grenades, and they just happen to get in the way that I get kicked. Yet when people do it to me, I never boot them unless they're harming the team or they do it more than once.

lol the last time that happened I told the dude he was "so inspired".

3 matchmaking games later we're on the same team, and our 2 other teammates quit hahah we only lost by a spread of like, 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"