Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get the image of your spartan, every time i try it comes out in a strange format...

Here's mine right now:

playermodel.ashx

How do you get the image of your spartan, every time i try it comes out in a strange format...

Just go to your Bungie.net Reach profile, click on your Spartan and copy the image address.

Saving up your credits? :awesome:

I'm almost at Captain, but most of the stuff so far is not that great, haha. The chest pieces especially are kinda dull. I've bought most of the helmets and a fair amount of helmet attachments, but I think they look better without them.

Are there any special requirements to get some of the armor to show up in the armory? I can see a few items that I'm not a high enough rank to buy, but I know there are more that I can't see. Do they just keep being added as you rank up?

After playing heaps of Black Ops, I really do wish there was a deeper level of customisation.... I think it's ridiculous that you can't individually colour armour pieces and I wish the emblem was more prominent on some chest pieces, especially the ODST chest piece, since in Halo ODST it actually had a large emblem on the chest anyway. I know that sounds like a petty complaint, but with the customisation the way it is now, it's almost redundant since every emblem and spartan ends up more or less looking the same as everything else thats out there.

Wolvieboy...does that mean you agree with me!!!!

I said Halo needed more customization like CoD. Welcome to the DHAK SCIDE.

Well yes and no. I think Halo Reach needs more rewards to spend credits on, like CoD, but I wouldn't say CoD is a wunderkind for customisation. It's basically facepaint and gun colours, and I don't think equipment customisation would work for Halo.

Basically I just want more armour customisation. Something like the Mass Effect 2 armour customisation system, as far as tinting and pattern colouring goes.

****, I'd be fine with more emblem customization. I really like having a unique emblem like on COD

I remember hearing before Reach came out that you'd be able to customize a bunch of things an how the customization would be better then Halo 3. Little did I know that it was barely above the line of "improvement" as far as a change from Halo 3 was concerned. I to wish there was more to change to make them more unique but oh well.

man I just turned General gr. 4 this morning and it takes 350,000 cR to get to Field Marshall... wtf.:(

dammit I'm prolly never gonna get the haunted helmet. :csad:

anyways, coolest BTB moment I've had and I'm proud of my cinematography. :o

[YT]-aWXb_zJeAs[/YT]

I'm the red driver, but that was just awesome.

GRIFFBALLL IS BACK!!!! (for a limited period tho :( )

GRIFFBALLL IS BACK!!!! (for a limited period tho :( )
I wish the new playlists they've been throwing us would be permanent but I guess it adds to the excitement of having them back in a limited offer. Problem is I just started school again and I don't have the same amount of time to devote to Reach as I did during the end of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"