The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

This is currently my fave show by far. 2 seasons in and the writing just keeps getting better and better!

I really like how this season has shown growth and not been reliant on the Harley/Joker dynamic. Lots of seeds sown for more entries too.

First season of the Harley Quinn animated series is out on DVD.

Does anyone know if it's been renewed for season 3? There's only 2 episodes left on this batch

Does anyone know if it's been renewed for season 3? There's only 2 episodes left on this batch

There's been no word on S3 yet. S1/2 were ordered together and broken up into 2 seasons so hopefully the same is with S3/4.

This latest episode actually managed to give me a Harley/Joker dynamic I could enjoy. :funny:

I need a renewal announcement STAT.
The writers better not backtrack and make this "normie" Joker the same Joker of the past.

I don't really care so much if the Joker reverts, tbh, as long as Harley doesn't.

I wonder if they will introduce Jokers new gal pal Punchline. Pretty good Harley adversary.
YOTV%20joker%20and%20punchline_5e3db72707dfb0.73663189.png

I'd had a idea floating around that a one-off ep with Duela Dent (another universe, current Earth, whatever) would be fun, but ^ works better.

Meanwhile, I went from being shockingly worried for King Shark's fate when he was fighting Diana to being disappointed he didn't now have a lisp after she busted out his front teeth. Such is the emotional roller-coaster of this show for me.

Just finished season 2. This show is so ridiculously fun haha. Although my heart hurt a bit for Kite-Man. He honestly is one of my favorites on the show. I actually really liked him and Ivy together.

Kite-Man:

upload_2020-6-29_16-46-19.gif

I didn’t feel too bad for him in the end. It was nice to see him grow a backbone. Great finale. Loved the Thelma & Louise of it all!

I need a renewal announcement yesterday. :argh:

The love triangle was executed clunky. Still a great 2nd season, but not better than the 1st. Ivy's characterization in the last few episodes were a let down. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"