The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

It's still great, but I kind of felt like there was a dip in quality of the animation this last episode

They've pretty much just foreshadowed Kite Man dying and that kinda makes me sad.

Yeah I'm totally rooting for Harley/Ivy to happen, but damned if I'm not attached to Kite Man. :funny:

I wasnt a big fan of the shows portrayal of Catwoman. Seemed more fitting for Ivy. She was a bit to serious and trying to sound sexy.

It’s very Catwoman to trick and deceive people. I just wish we got more of her. I hate the outfit though. Wish it was more like Darwyn’s and less like the Arkham one.

It’s very Catwoman to trick and deceive people. I just wish we got more of her. I hate the outfit though. Wish it was more like Darwyn’s and less like the Arkham one.

It is but these are also people that she knows. They had her look bored most of the time. But I believe she's supposed to appear a couple more times so hopefully her next appearance is better (for me)

And interesting that they have Barbara becoming Batgirl so late in Batmans career...he's already on his 4th Robin whose his son but I did enjoy her portrayal.

Well it’s a different interpretation. She is over people. It’s different but it’s a fun change. I’m sure there will be some growth.

LOVE the show’s version of Catwoman! Sanaa Latham does this amazing job at sounding sexy, smug, disinterested, and shady all at the same time. “Girl please I’m never not stealing jewels”!

Last edited:
They've just started showing this in the UK (channel E4). Watched the first episode last night - thought it was very good.

This week's ep was so good. I wonder what's up with
sane Joker

They've just started showing this in the UK (channel E4). Watched the first episode last night - thought it was very good.
It only gets better from there! :up:

EX6iuOAUEAAy_ZU

EX6iuMrU0AAloe1

EX6iuNZVAAAZr-Y

Just finished the new ep. Somehow despite all the signs pointing to it, I'm still a little surprised and impressed that they did it. :up:

Poor Kite Man, lol.

Also loved the Jim/Babs stuff. The whole episode was surprisingly sweet, considering all the murder that was happening in it. :funny:

Last edited:
For fans of this series, please go on twitter and post #renewharleyquinn to get more seasons of this amazing show.

Remember to @thedcuniverse @hbomax @lakebell @dcuharleyquinn @pmschumaker

Glad it finally happened. :hrt:

I just hope it doesn't result in
Kite Man getting killed off or something. He's one of my favorites in this show. :csad:

Glad it finally happened. :hrt:

I just hope it doesn't result in
Kite Man getting killed off or something. He's one of my favorites in this show. :csad:

Don't think so, titles of the final episodes have been released and sounds like sadly, harlivy won't really happen until end of season. Please help tweet and post #renewharleyquinn to get more seasons of this amazing show.
Remember to @thedcuniverse @hbomax @lakebell @dcuharleyquinn @pmschumaker

Need to get this amazing show renewed!

Finally. I think a lot of people have been waiting for this relationship to be shown more for ages especially after the poor recent runs from DC comics

Seeing Darkseid on this show was something I didn't even know I needed.

Can anyone explain to me what the significance (or point) was of Killer Croc's knitted beanies saying "God's Dead"?

Uhmmm, not sure I needed them this type of love triangle stuff in this show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"