Justice League Harry Lennix IS Martian Manhunter

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
We know that Zack had initially planned on General Swanwick to be revealed as Martian Manhunter based on the storyboards he posted on Vero.

Now that this cut is happening, I have to ask do you think we’ll get a Martian Manhunter cameo in the Snyder Cut or do you think that ship has sailed? How likely is it in your view?

I think it’s pretty much confirmed by Snyder without him actually saying it. He’s teased the MM symbol in his vids and on his t-shirts. He kinda gave a peak to the MM design on his phone during one of his interviews. Part of the MM scene he story boarded was in the trailer. So there’s a more than likely chance we see it.

If there’s no MM at this point it’ll be an awful look for WB and Snyder after all this teasing. That said, I’m sure we’re all good there.

Yeah I’d say it’s a safe bet he’ll be there but likely only a cameo.

I'll take anything right now.

What if, and just bear with me here, MM is in the movie a lot more than we think, shape-shifting into numerous characters in the movie and we just never know who? And after it's released, Snyder tells us this and we have to figure out which scenes were really Superman and which were actually J'onn appearing as Superman, or Bruce, or Barry, or Martha, General Swanwick, and more, just like the Skrulls. And we spend the next 4 years re-watching the Snyder Cut scene by scene debating online which scenes MM was actually in?

F'n diabolical.

That would be way too convoluted. :funny:

I'm thinking that given Snyder showed his design and well as Harry Lennix's support for the Snyder Cut, that at the very least he'll have a cameo.

If it happened more than twice I’d start getting annoyed.

I think he will be and contribute to the fight through stealth, he'll be revealed to the audience but the league will be none the wiser they had help.

Man, wish this JL project had worked out well with a 2 parter allowing for MM to appear properly.

Sad we didn't see MM in the trailer.

I just hope he is more than a 5 second cameo.
I'm relieved. That was the one thing making me hesitate to watch the trailer at all.

Glad Zack held back.

i too am glad we did not get to see MM yet.
save it for the movie.

Judging by Harry's comments, it sounds like his appearance as MM will just be a short cameo since the only scene that he had filmed was in front of a green screen last year.

Judging by Harry's comments, it sounds like his appearance as MM will just be a short cameo since the only scene that he had filmed was in front of a green screen last year.
I hope not. I hooe he fights and shows the power and capabilities of MM.

I hope not. I hooe he fights and shows the power and capabilities of MM.

Cq8iJlY.gif

Yea I don't think we're getting anything other than a quick reveal where Martha Way...er Kent transforms into MM after talking to Lois. I'm guessing he was just doing a little recon to find more out about Superman.

I hope we get a little more Laurence Fishburne and co at the Daily Planet. They were all very well cast.

Unless he for some reason says "There's a war coming" after turning back, I don't think that will be the only scene we'll see MM in.

MM is an easy character to do with CGI, wouldn't surprise me if he's in more scenes than we think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"