Keifer Sutherland
Dougray Scott

Patrick Dempsey says:
greys07.jpg

Patrick Dempsey says:
laffdemp.jpg

"Ha, ha! You have made me laugh, puny less-beautiful mortal!"

Eddie Dean said:
Is it just me or does he look like Sean Penn?

I actually always thought Lachy Hulme looked like Sean Penn.

Lachy Hulme looks like an amalgamation of Sean and Chris Penn . . .

Author: Jett
Monday, June 12, 2006 - 9:55 AM, 4:49 AM, 7:10 PM CENTRAL TIME: You have no idea how many casting “scoops” I get every day. I’d have ignored the one I’m about to report today if it hadn’t come from an insider that I know and trust. Anyway, here goes --
“I was chatting with a friend of mine this past weekend who works for XXXXXX about 'Superman Returns' (the junket was here this weekend) and talked turned to [Chris] Nolan’s ’Batman’ sequel. We ran through all the casting rumors and he said to me rather matter of factly that he’d heard that John Cusak was interested in ‘a villain role.’ I asked him if he meant The Joker, and he said ‘No, the lawyer [D.A.] that goes bad. Two Face.’ I thought I’d pass it along to you as the guy is a friend of mine and doesn’t talk BS. Cheers!” John Cusak as Dent? I hadn’t never even thought of that, but he wouldn’t be bad IMO. Anyway, let me remind you that this should be taken as nothing more than rumor right now. But it’s certainly interesting. It also looks as if he’d have time. He’s about to film 1408 and early 2007’s open, according to IMDB PRO.

http://batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

Liev Schreiber, then Josh Lucas.
Denzel Washington would be great, but I doubt he'd do a Batman movie.

niiiice...Cusak would do the Dent role serious justice....

putting him as Dent would win half the battle.....now just find a blue chipper to play the Joker..

You people don't realize how awesome Vince Vaughn would be as Dent. He would totally own Liev Schrieber.

Hell no! He's not a good actor IMO.

Horrible, horrible, horrible choice.

Pee wee as Joker? :o :down

fceeviper said:
Hell no! He's not a good actor IMO.

Horrible, horrible, horrible choice.

Pee wee as Joker? :o :down

let me guess...you want Schrieber?

Cusack is terriffic and woud be a nice Dent

blind_fury said:
You people don't realize how awesome Vince Vaughn would be as Dent. He would totally own Liev Schrieber.
Tall enough, angry enough.

Speaks too quickly, voice too whiny, face not pretty enough.

Cusack was my top choice for the role for a long time. I definitely wouldn't be upset if he got it.

Stringer said:
How olds Cusack now?

i would assume 40's, but that can't be to much older then Dents age in the comics, he is supposed to be about 10 years older then Wayne, and wayne is about 28 in Begins i think

Cusack as Dent... I could totally see that. Not my first choice, but he'd be a damn fine Harvey Dent. I wonder though... would he be a good Two-Face?

i would assume 40's, but that can't be to much older then Dents age in the comics, he is supposed to be about 10 years older then Wayne, and wayne is about 28 in Begins i think

Wayne is 30 in Begins.

Wow. I´ve never thought of Cusack but, yeah, he´ll probably be awesome. Even if it´s a rumor, it´s a good one and definatley a better casting choice than Schreiber

Cusack would be very good choice for Dent. I like his movies and he can act characters like 2Face also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"