Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

You guys know that they're are a lot of black people out there, right?
There are a lot of white people too, yet it's become an endless complaint for certain movies.

I'm just saying if we're gonna go for diversity, you can broaden the casting net a bit further than just the top two most widely represented races in Hollywood.

For what it's worth I want Brian Tyree Henry for Harvey Bullock too.
I actually love that choice. Has to keep the thick NY accent though. That's quintessential Bullock for me.

college-football-1477077981.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna be a bit annoyed if in the quest for trying to present a more diverse cast that's more representative of a modern metropolitan city, the best they can muster is one additional race/color to the mix.

Either really go for it, or it just becomes very obvious the castings are driven in some part to placate criticisms of white-dominant roles. Which is nothing to say against the talent themselves.
i agree... now, maybe Reeves has a story telling reason? (which is what i would prefer...) If it is set as rumored in the seventies, there were more African Americans in New York ( yes, this is Gotham, but still) than in the entire state of Californie untill the eighties

Yeah I’ve never heard 70s, only 90s... watch this just be set in present day and all of this talk of prequel/reboot/whatever just becomes irrelevant, lol

I think that's precisely what the case is. That whole 90s prequel crap is out the window because now we have a cast that directly conflicts with the idea of a prequel.

Yes it was, by way of Jett

The guy could be wrong of course, he has a lot of misses, but he has his hits too and he heavily implied it.

Not like there is no precedent with this period at warner, supergirl is rumored to be set in this time period too.

And there have been a nineties rumor ( which didnt make sense yes)

we should know more soon, anyways ;)

Last edited:
Yes it was, by way of Jett

The guy could be wrong of course, he has a lot of misses, but he has his hits too and he heavily implied it.

Not like there is no precedent with this period at warner, supergirl is rumored to be set in this time period too.

And there have been a nineties rumor ( which didnt make sense yes)

we should know more soon, anyways ;)
No. He wrote an article a week after his tweet proposing why it should be In the 70s. I don't consider that a rumor.

Well, those rumors came about before these casting announcements released, so we literally had no idea if this was going to be connected or not. You have to remember, we've known about this movie for about 3 years with little to no info. We've just recently got casting announcements that conflict the prequel rumors, just like what Gamma said above, which is who you originally responded to.

Yeah, back when Hammer was rumored, the Snyder crowd was claiming it was because he looks like a young Affleck (even though he really doesn’t) and it was proof that it was a prequel.

Callum Turner is an incredibly underrated and talented actor who would make a really cool Harvey Dent. He is a tremendous actor and wad great in Glue and the Capture.

upload_2019-11-30_15-57-50.jpeg

upload_2019-11-30_15-58-7.jpeg

Maybe he's not as Perfect as Ed Sheeran,
but it could be God's Plan that Drake gets chosen to play the role

130211-drake.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"