Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

97e6f4bd70401521b78cdd0ef59acae5.jpg

Here's another suggestion: Diego Luna. He was meh in Rogue One but he was great in Narcos. He could be good.

Basically 100% sure this is bullshirt but eh why not. Supposedly a shortlist for Harvey. If by some extremely unlikely chance this is real I'd go with Hoult or Issac.

Screenshot_20191122-010248.png

If they're doing the Long Halloween, I think WB is going to get a big actor for Harvey.

Hamm is 48, but can play younger. That’s a good age for the top D.A. of a major city like Gotham. I know Dent is portrayed as a young upstart and phenom in a lot of adaptations but I don’t think and actor in their late 40s is too old.

Hamm could play Dent in general (or probably Bruce Wayne, for that matter), but I think he's a bit old if Harvey is meant to be more a contemporary of Pattinson's Bruce.

I just hate the idea of having Hamm in a Batman movie in any role that isn't Batman.

I think he's almost too charismatic to be cast as Dent. I feel it would overshadow Pattinson.

I think hes young and charismatic enough to be the young hotshot DA, and a contemporary of Bruce. Yet he's compelling and talented enough to be two face. Especially if he suffers from dissociative identity disorder.

I don't mint racebends at all but I feel that it'd be a bit weird if 3 (maybe 4 if you take into account the fact Barbara is probably gonna be racebent too) very well known Batman characters were racebent into african americans in the same movie.

It just feels a bit.. weird. So I'd prefer Harvey to be played by either a Caucasian actor or a latino or even asian.

Yeah, I'm gonna be a bit annoyed if in the quest for trying to present a more diverse cast that's more representative of a modern metropolitan city, the best they can muster is one additional race/color to the mix.

Either really go for it, or it just becomes very obvious the castings are driven in some part to placate criticisms of white-dominant roles. Which is nothing to say against the talent themselves.

You guys know that they're are a lot of black people out there, right?

For what it's worth I want Brian Tyree Henry for Harvey Bullock too.

No issue with a black Harvey at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"