Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

Hell f***ing no to all three of those choices. Well, not as harsh about Goode but the other two...lol.

James Marsden for Harvey dent. Although I want him as Hal.

Hell f***ing no to all three of those choices. Well, not as harsh about Goode but the other two...lol.

what’s wrong with callum turner? Have you ever seen him act? In both the shows I mentioned he played really complex characters with a flawed moral compass. He’s really really underrated imo.

What's wrong with Goode though? Has he been bad in his other films, sans Watchmen?

Having just watched A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, I could possibly see that.

He wasn't even bad in Watchmen.
Great, actually. I still prefer that calm and collected Ozymandias than the paranoid and unhinged one we have in the TV series. Harvey Dent must be instantly charismatic and I think Goode could kill that aspect of the character.

Oscar Isaac "No. I have only read it online like everyone else. I haven’t had any conversations about Batman, unfortunately, but I am sure it is going to be great. Matt Reeves is such a great director. Yeah, he can get my number."

Give him call Matt Reeves. If its not for Harvey, I'm sure there is another character he can play.

What's wrong with Goode though? Has he been bad in his other films, sans Watchmen?

Nothing actually. Mentioned in my comment the harsh attitude wasn't so much at him but the other two.

After The Nightingale and Peaky Blinders, how would people feel about Sam Claflin as Harvey Dent? He's not my top five for the role, but I havent seen him suggested yet.

After The Nightingale and Peaky Blinders, how would people feel about Sam Claflin as Harvey Dent? He's not my top five for the role, but I havent seen him suggested yet.

I'd be down for that. I haven't seen Nightingale, but he was fantastic in Peaky.

Matthew Goode

latest

Man, I don't hate Snyder's Watchmen the way some people do and overall I think the visuals are good but WTF was his costume designer thinking with Veidt's wardrobe? I know he wears a purple jacket but that this looks so embarrassingly cheap. He looks like he's doing Night at the Roxbury cosplay. And that hair. Ugh.

I love Caflin and I agree he'd be great. But I'd rather see him as a hero character. He'd kill as Barry Allen or maybe even Superman.

Man, I don't hate Snyder's Watchmen the way some people do and overall I think the visuals are good but WTF was his costume designer thinking with Veidt's wardrobe? I know he wears a purple jacket but that this looks so embarrassingly cheap. He looks like he's doing Night at the Roxbury cosplay. And that hair. Ugh.

They did make him a little......for lack of a better way to put it, overtly gay?

They were obviously going for Bowie.

FB0-A29-DD-E90-E-4-DB8-8-D21-C31-F774135-FB.jpg

Goode is miscast as Ozymandias and the movie totally gets him wrong, but that's for another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"