Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

If true, that is a ****ing interesting casting choice.

If you wanna differentiate with the Symbol of Light Harvey ala TDK, you've gotta go full sympathetic mentally ill Harv. And this looks like one hell of a choice for that type of Harv

Agreed. Exciting news, if it’s true.

^ good choice, but after The Bear (well and Shameless), I'd love for Jeremy Allen White to be Dent or anything within Reeves' Gotham.

If true, that is a ****ing interesting casting choice.

If you wanna differentiate with the Symbol of Light Harvey ala TDK, you've gotta go full sympathetic mentally ill Harv. And this looks like one hell of a choice for that type of Harv

That is a choice I could get hyped for just like Paul Dano for Riddler. I hope this is true he is now my first choice alongside Chris Abbott and Miles Teller. They are the best for the part in my opinion.

Last edited:
I think those rumors got debunked on reddit but, they're cool nonetheless. Benny would make for an interesting Harvey.

Last edited:
Who is better for Dent? Benny Safdie, Miles Teller, Joe Alwyn or Chris Abbott?

What do you think of Kelvin Harrison Jr for Dent? Could he do it or too young still?

That was the performance that made me realize he could pull off Dent. He would play a version of the character that has a relationship with Mayor Real and team up with Bruce to help the city. Kelvin is 28 and could play an early 30s Harvey.

FPvaZD0WQAsVila

he looks comfortable in a suit and that is exactly the hairstyle I would want him to use for the character

I think he is my number one choice now, he'll be bigger when Dune's sequel comes out. I hope he doesn't go the Arrow route. If Dent is in the sequel he'd be 32-33 when filming perfect for the character.

Butler still has the stench of youth on him. Even by the time the sequel starts filming, he’ll still feel too young for a District Attorney. My picks are superior and feel more like adults.

He’s supposed to be the youngest DA. And he can pass for 30 right now with the right hairstyle.

Well he can grow a little facial hair, put on some more muscle (probably is training right now for Dune) and change his hairstyle to a more mature look and you got your Harvey

Bruce is supposed to be 28 in the first film, If they do the storyline in which they grew up together then Harvey should also be around that age and have that youthful energy. I prefer that, it feels fresh and right.

somewhere around that age, the film takes place in 2019 I think

Youthful batverse or no, Butler still feels too young to be a district attorney. It’s a case of bashing an actor that’s popular right now into a role they don’t really fit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"