Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

Butler is one of the most notably incompetent actors working today.

What if Dent isn't Two-Face yet and Dafoes good guy is Dent? Like a rooftop meeting with Bats, Dent and Gordon in JL. I'm sorry if this has been discussed already

Liev Schreiber or Timothy Olyphant would be solid choices.

Last edited:
I seem to recall really wanting Liev Schreiber to play the part after reading The Long Halloween, about the same time that Batman Begins hit. Tim Sale's art helped that, I imagine.

I like the ideal of a physical imposing Harvey, not sure who should play him. Jon Hamm would be amazing but I don't think he is really interested in doing CBMs going by his previous comments, especially if he has to sign on for multiple movies.

But Two-Face and Mr Freeze are my most wanted Bat villains in the DCEU.

I think jon hamms previous comments more pertained to being a lead in cbm which usually requires more physicality, which he's getting too old for. 2face really wouldn't be that physical of a role.

What about Michael Ealy as Two-Face?

michael-ealy-113063.jpg

I've been thinking about it lately and I really, really want to see Two-Face in the DCEU.

I loved Eckhart as Harvey in TDK but we didn't get enough Two-Face. Now a Two-Face who has been around for almost as long as Batman 15+ years, he's fought the Bat, he's dealt with Joker and the rest of Gotham's underworld, that really fascinates me.

Even if they go the route of making him a third antagonist throwing a spanner into the mix between Batman and Deathstroke/Joker whoever that could be cool.

And after playing the Telltale Batman game and reading No Man's Land I like the idea of Two-Face with a bigger frame, not Bane BIG but just a naturally big, powerful guy.

John Hamm is still my top 2 face pick. He really reminds me of BTAS version.

I nominate Chris Messina for this.

WQTxLI1.jpg

Not as big a name as some of the other suggestions here but I think he's got the look for it and he's had parts in Affleck's last two films (supposedly, he's got a pivotal one in Live by Night).

I don't expect Harvey to be a big deal in the movie so it would make sense to have a character actor who can inhabit the "lived in" world of the new Batman.

Last edited:
I cant take howerton seriously as Dent. He's my favorite for deadman, but him as dent is like topher grace as eddie brock. Harvey Dent needs to be a presence imo, with a commanding voice that has gravitas. Even Ealy would be a good choice.

I don't really know why, just thought he'd be good.

Richard Armitage.

Good looking, charismatic, imposing body & voice. Also played black & white characters so good,Thorin & Red Dragon from Hannibal series.

tumblr_o0o3spOQOM1sh6br8o2_r1_1280.jpg

I think Mads Mikkelsen could be a great older Dent/Two-Face. He has the chiseled face suitable for Dent, but he certainly has a very sinister look to him.

hannibal.jpg

tumblr_inline_n6t7uw5b1B1rmty0e.gif

Plus, he looks great in a suit ;)
Hannibal-HD-Wallpapers-055.jpg

Great choice but he is with Marvel at the moment.

They should have brought back the trend of having Mads play characters with some sort of eye defection and cast him as Deathstroke.

I think Mads Mikkelsen could be a great older Dent/Two-Face. He has the chiseled face suitable for Dent, but he certainly has a very sinister look to him.

hannibal.jpg

tumblr_inline_n6t7uw5b1B1rmty0e.gif

Plus, he looks great in a suit ;)
Hannibal-HD-Wallpapers-055.jpg

Another fantastic suggestion I love but as stated, he's already with Marvel so it's a bit doubtful. But hey, stranger things have happened.

Although...on sort of an unrelated note, I kind of don't want him cast because down the line within another continuity I feel like he'd be a dead ringer for the Joker.

I feel like he'd make an interesting Jonathan crane.

Timothy Olyphant would make a good harvey dent too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"