Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

Sooooo I guess that's another no for Kyle Chandler to be in comic book films ? lol

kyle_chandler_a_p.jpg

huh?

I was saying in a previous post how Ryan Reynolds didn't want him to be Cable in Deadpool 2 so he might as well go over to DC and I could see him as Harvey a bit.

No one responded, so I took it as a " no ". Lol

Jon Hamm realistically has to be cast as Harvey Dent and why? Because not only looks wise does he actually look like what Harvey Dent should look like but he can act too especially if you have seen him in Mad Men but also he and Affleck have chemistry as enemies especially if you watched them in the 2010 film The Town

He's ok. Maybe not intense enough. Would have been a great Gordon, though.

Frank Grillo's done with Marvel now. Get him as an established gang boss Two-Face.

He's ok. Maybe not intense enough. Would have been a great Gordon, though.
I disagree. After watching season 1 of Bloodline and just starting season 2, yeah he can play intense. Like RAGE, believable rage.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have a problem with him as Two-Face. He's got the range for it.

Damon, of course. But would have nothing against Chandler.

Democracy gave you The Donald.

Demen is #NotMyDent

I want Damon for Hush.

It'd be the only real excuse for them to do Hush.

Justin Theroux
Justin Theroux
Justin Theroux

Ewan McGregor.

One side has a mullet, the other a perm.

Justin Theroux
Justin Theroux
Justin Theroux
Sawyer, you've done it. This is the only acceptable choice now. Theroux's got the rage, the intensity but can also be kinda homey and charming as well.

Throw in a scene of Harvey jogging in gray sweats while we're at it too.

Kyle Chandler is a phenomenal choice.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it or have had time to think about it...Kyle Chandler as Harvey Dent/Two-Face actually is not a bad choice

Who would you cast? or How would you use him in the rebooted movies?

I would've adapted the relationship they had in the animated show and also the story Faces which I think is the best 2 Face story And Frank Grillo or Antony Starr would be my Bruce/Batman.

But anyways Depending on age these would be my top choices: Liev Schreiber, Vince Vaughn, Casey Affleck, Jeffery Wright, Rob Riggle, Colin Farrell, Jason Sudekis, Bradley Cooper, Andre Holland, Jason Bateman, and Eric Bana.

My wildcard picks include: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jake Gyllenhall, Brad Pitt, Hugh Dancy, Wesley Snipes, John Cusack and Denis Leary

I like a lot of those actors for Two Face.. but I don't want him to have a massive role in these movies. I want to see other villains. if he shows up in a big role, I'd like for it to be in the Nightwing, Batgirl or GCS movies.

Two-Face had a substantial role in Robin Year One, and I think they should draw from that for Nightwing. That'd be a good place for him to pop up.

But this new Batman series is a good chance to showcase new villains. Two-Face has already been done so well.

I will say though that this is a good opportunity for a more accurate Two-Face. Make him a crime boss this time! Full on gangster. And the black and white suit would be more than welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"