Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

But this new Batman series is a good chance to showcase new villains. Two-Face has already been done so well.

I will say though that this is a good opportunity for a more accurate Two-Face. Make him a crime boss this time! Full on gangster. And the black and white suit would be more than welcome

Two Face is my favorite Batman villain and its because I Don't think he's been done well at all that I would like to see him get a proper adaptation.

The second part of your comment is partly what I want so badly!

I wanna see a Two Face who maybe grew up with Bruce, went to school together and became good pals. Not necessarily best Friends but good friends. I want that relationship to become a factor in why the Batman may have trouble keeping him behind bars, getting help or something. I basically want Two Face to be the Villain Bruce has a soft spot for and I wanna see a Two Face who takes advantage of that ruthlessly. I think some real great drama and character building can come out of this.

Jon Hamm is the popular pick and honestly why shouldn't he be? Hamm and Affleck are real life good friends but also they worked together on The Town (2010)

After seeing his performance in When They See Us... Joshua Jackson.

tumblr_inline_pszqx0UPBT1r98lni_1280.gif

Wasn't he in the running for Nolan's Batman? I'd certainly be on board for him as a rogue.

Although I'd prefer seeing an actor closer in age to Pattinson for Two-Face, I could see either Matt Bomer or James Marsden in the role. Both solid actors with a traditional "handsome" look for the Harvey Dent character, for that visual dynamic after his face change. And it'd be believable for either of them to hate what happens to their face. ;)

Last edited:
Politicians aren't particularly known for looking like Matt Bomer, Armie Hammer and Jon Hamm.

I feel like Dent would probably be the "big get" casting for this. You know, the person who gets set aside as "and so-and-so as Harvey Dent". I think Oscar Isaac would fit that. And also, you know, nail the part.

Jack Huston
Oscar isaac
Dan Stevens

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"