The Dark Knight Harveys Insanity (Possible Spoiler)

ahh. i thought this.

i figured he busted out all his teeth while playing football or rugby or whatever else brits play

Nope, he had them capped. I liked his smile before... his canines stuck out a bit - it had character. Now it's the generic Hollywood smile. He may have even had them done after Little Women - I haven't watched that in ages.

Maybe the blonde with Bruce is actually Harvey's real girlfriend or wife. It'd be cool to see Harvey as an adulterer or womanizer whom the mob takes all his foibles and flaws and tries to exploit them ala "BTAS."

Like maybe Maroni could get ahold of the 'Big Bad Harv' angle and try to expose Dent's secrets: he has split personality disorder, was a violent kid in school, cheats on his wife, etc.

I thought his wife died in the comics? Like right after or before the acid?

Anyhow, I'm now two-face expert.
I think Nolan probably found a nice way to introduce him. I truely hope he'll try to kill the joker afterwards. And I hope that the joker will kill him.
Like I hope the joker will not only last 1 movie and that in the third one we'll have a dramatic ending between Batman and the Joker....Kinda like in the Dark Knight Returns... Even though both gothams are really different. I don't think that if the Batman in the movie kills the joker he will be charged with murder.

I'm not fond of this rumor, she doesn't look pregnant at all.

the look on bruces face says "Hey Rachel can I talk to you for a minute?"

and dent looks like he is about to say "You know eachother???"

like a first time encounter between two powerful men in Gotham type of deal.

tdktrailerrachelkd9.jpg

"They had skinny mirrors!"

But on a side note: Her 2 seconds of acting in the trailer was better than Katie's entire performance.

On this we can all agree.

I think there could be a lot of truth to this, and it makes perfect sense. Add that with the trailer scene of Bruce looking visibly upset with his gear thrown all over the room. What else would make him THAT upset other than Alfred getting hurt or killed? And we all know that won't happen.

I thought his wife died in the comics? Like right after or before the acid?
In The Long Halloween, it's alluded that Gilda Dent was one of the Holiday Killers. She burns the evidence at the end of the graphic novel and I think she moves away after Harvey goes crazy.

Holy ****. I now know how The Dark Knight is going to end. At least I have a good idea.

Holy ****. I now know how The Dark Knight is going to end. At least I have a good idea.

Yes. The movie ends when we find out that Gotham was a fictitious city all along and was actually a model inside of a snowglobe, while its inhabitants and the events of the film were all thought up in the mind of an autistic child.

You heard it here first.

Wow, that's gotta be one of the most unflattering photos in history. I don't think she' supposed to be pregnant, just some good child bearing hips. Besides there were a few extras leaking reports from that scene, I'm sure someone would have mentioned something to that affect.

I don't know about anyone else, but after watching the trailer again and thinking about the placement of some of the Joker's dialogue, it would seem he could be talking to Dent/Two-face in his early speech - but, I'm probably just grabbing at straws here. It's a thought and nothing more.

I don't know about anyone else, but after watching the trailer again and thinking about the placement of some of the Joker's dialogue, it would seem he could be talking to Dent/Two-face in his early speech - but, I'm probably just grabbing at straws here. It's a thought and nothing more.

he's most definitely 100% without a doubt no question about it bet all your money on it talking to batman. 1000000%

he's most definitely 100% without a doubt no question about it bet all your money on it talking to batman. 1000000%

Like I said, just a thought - I was merely speculating on why he specifically said, "There's no going back."

def talking to batman, i agree with TDV

Like I said, just a thought - I was speculating on why he specifically said, "There's no going back."

i think he says there's no going back as in "you're showing up in this city has changed it permanently and there's nothing you can do about it bat guy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"