Hasbro's line ups for 2008

I vote for one wave also..... Just give me a 16 to 18 inch Foom! Ha!

16 figures in the Iron Man line is far more than i expected. I will get them all!

Is too much, imo. They should have put a Baf in there!

16 Iron man figures might spell out the following

Arctic Adventure Iron Man (Blue and White Armor)
Lava Protocal Armor (Red and Black)

and other non existan crap like that

That line killed me! :woot: hahhahaa

rough a while back i listed some of the other armors we've yet to see... as well as some awesome looking ones from the animated series. i wouldn't mind any of those...

I would be very tolerable of a Space Armor and underwater Armor and a Stealth Armor (blue Repaint of Mark III) as long as this line gives us some Mostly comic accurate versions of Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Temugien......Stingray.....Blizzard...Killer Shrike....Whiplash.....BAF Ultimo.....okay now I am dreaming but I hope for at least two comic villains in the other 11 figs......and Ultimate Fury couldn't hurt....I wouldn't get it....but I could see it being the gem of the series.

Dreaming is good.....bad thing is getting back to reality :(

No but I just want to get in all your faces for saying there would be no TIH figs.

Hey dude...I never said that.... I even get some heat for being on your side!

I know there will be TIH movie figures... BUT NOT YET! So.... lets get focused and find all we can about the IM line!!! LOL!

No but I just want to get in all your faces for saying there would be no TIH figs.

yeh thts gonna make u popular by saying tht.

oh and hello we never said there wasn't gonna be any. we said there was no evidence of any YET.

Damn...He just like to get his @ss kicked in here! lol!

When you two goign to learn let him chat his chat and just dont rise for the bait. Its what he wants some little kid pissiong him self laughing at a computer screen at you all getting riled at him just laugh guys.

When you two goign to learn let him chat his chat and just dont rise for the bait. Its what he wants some little kid pissiong him self laughing at a computer screen at you all getting riled at him just laugh guys.

I believe the phrase is, "Simple things amuse simple minds."

I know, the other day I.....Oh! A piece Of String!

La la la lal laaa

Dood dee dee daa

Hey Hey Hey

Sorry....what was I saying? Oh yeah, so the other day....man look at how shiny this nickle is.....hi there shiny.....I wonder what you taste like.....hrm

hhhlk.....keeeh.....

I gotta go

You madd son??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"