The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saved the picture and blew it up 200%. the sculpt is pretty great, but the paint job is a little weak. needs more cracks in the white imo, darker eyes, and the shoes are brown(?). but i will be getting all of these for sure. miles and miles better than the begins figures. im also thinking they will release a jacketless joker with more messed up makeup (and a smirk at least). here's hoping (crosses fingers).

i cant wait to see what medicom, takara, and dc direct give us in the way of 12inchers.

Too bad his socks aren't showing.

well im thinking this is not the hyper fig. the goon fig. has lots more POA, so maybe this is the smaller fig(like begins) and the hyper fig might be more detailed?
didnt they say some joker figs were gonna scale down the scarring for the kiddies? and lleave all the grotesque cuts and jive for the hyper figs?

THANK GOD! THAT IS AWESOME! I am so happy that they finally showed the action figure. Thats just sick. I cant wait to get it!:woot:

well im thinking this is not the hyper fig. the goon fig. has lots more POA, so maybe this is the smaller fig(like begins) and the hyper fig might be more detailed?
didnt they say some joker figs were gonna scale down the scarring for the kiddies? and lleave all the grotesque cuts and jive for the hyper figs?

indeed.

10 points for using the work "jive":brucebat:

indeed.

10 points for using the work "jive":brucebat:

Jive.JPG

showing a red x for me...its already in your files so it shows it for u

Since thats probablly just a Prototype,I Hope They could try to make the actual figure More Accurate face-wise

that looks like a finished prototype. the mass produced version may be slightly different.

I think the hair needs to be touched up a little more but other then that...I'm buyin!

The face looks a little weird.

So does Batman

the scar is exactly as it looks in the movie and the articulation is just harder to see because its not a clear pic. i highly doubt this is the 5 inch mattel version.

i think its just the paint job that is a little lacking. the sculpt looks pretty good up close. hopefully they will make an "evening commisioner" version as well.

wow all the anticipation for THAT?? horrible horrible .. i pray the prototype and the final product differ bc that is just plain sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"