The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face resemblance is bad, and that hair-do is atrocious. :dry:

I'm going to have to agree.

So, it looks like they're going to release the bank-robbing goons. I'll get those.

They always do. That way, little Johnny can see the figures in Wal-Mart, make mommy buy him one, and he can play with the toys for 2 months, building his anticipation to make mommy and daddy take him to see the movie. It's all about hype.

But, yeah, I'll probably be buying every Joker figure that comes out. :o

well they ussually do come out earlier then the movie, but only like a month eariler. by saying Spring, im thinking may/april-ish? that seems a bit early, but that date could be just a guess by them right now.

I'm going to have to agree.

So, it looks like they're going to release the bank-robbing goons. I'll get those.

never judge a figure until you see it in person. the pic isnt even that clear.

I like it! I'm sure there will be plenty more Joker figures for us to drool over but I really do like this design...now if only we could some more pictures of Heath as the Joker from the film and I'd be a happy camper.

It looks good. Doesn't look like Heath, imo, but it looks good.

never judge a figure until you see it in person. the pic isnt even that clear.
If you shouldn't judge a figure until seeing it in person, why are you jumping around and praising it? :confused:
WHOA!! AWSOME!! this IS new!! what magazine is this??? is it out now in the US?
the figure looks great!
ooooooh they better not! i want to see this at toyfair, and on shelves!

doesn't really look like Heath at all . . . did anyone have the Nicholson Joker from BM89? That figure was AMAZING!!

Not the best Joker figure I've ever seen. Could at least of had him smiling.

Awesome, I'll buy it! Also the thug fig. :up:

doesn't really look like Heath at all . . . did anyone have the Nicholson Joker from BM89? That figure was AMAZING!!

you mean the sky copter one? yeah i just recently bought that one again, has a damn good likness of jack! i want the other varient one as well.

and im not "praiseing" the figure, im just saying from what i can tell that it looks good. not superb, but good. nothin wrong with that. then again, im not as picky as others are here about action figure detail. as long as it looks mostly like the character, im OK with it.

Jeez, the Joker figure kinda looks like David Hasselhoff in the face ...drunk Hasselhoff, right before getting a hold of the cheeseburger. I'll pass. :down

LOL!

david-hasselhoff.jpg

Why so super- sized?

From the torso up, it looks pretty decent.

-TNC

There should be an "in between" option.

Great. His face is a little bit different from the movie, but looks very good.

I think the angle of view makes it look a bit strange - nicely-made figure, though :up:

i saved the picture and blew it up 200%. the sculpt is pretty great, but the paint job is a little weak. needs more cracks in the white imo, darker eyes, and the shoes are brown(?). but i will be getting all of these for sure. miles and miles better than the begins figures. im also thinking they will release a jacketless joker with more messed up makeup (and a smirk at least). here's hoping (crosses fingers).

i cant wait to see what medicom, takara, and dc direct give us in the way of 12inchers.

that toy is passing....for a toy..

but what the bad place, MAJOR crotch action!

:hehe:

Does anyone think that the batman quote from that picture will be in the movie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"