The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
its piece of plastic who cares? it could have been alot worse ya know

Looks nothing like him.

i respectfully disagree

jokerovertheshoulderwd1.jpg

also look at the scene where he screams "hit me!" or the scene where he enters the party (with alfred in the background). pretty close. they even captured the scar on his lower lip.

its hard to nail down his look because he looks different in every scene. anyone who is horribly dissapointed by these must not be a regular toy buyer because these put most mass market figures to shame. (shrugs)

wow all the anticipation for THAT?? horrible horrible .. i pray the prototype and the final product differ bc that is just plain sad

Its the hair that bugs me :huh: all and all it isn't that bad .. I do hope we get a Joker Bank robbery figure with the clown mask on.. now that's one we all need :word:

Honnestly, how old are we!??? It's a ****ing plastic toy figure, who cares!

i personally think it looks awesome compared to other movie figures i've seen

i think that is the hyper figure...look @ the scale...
well the scale could be just to make the pics the relitave same size on the ppage. look at the points of articulation, witch it has very few of as apposed to the goon fig in the same pick. im thinking its not the hyper.:brucebat:

If you look closely, you'll notice that the Joker's face actually looks like Christian Bale :ikyn

can anyone read the description above the pictures? i can read some of it but some parts are just too small and blurry for me to read. i think it says something about on the next page of the magazine having pics of vehicles from the movie? and i noticed at the very end they expressed their condolences to Heath's family and friends. sweet.

I think it might just be a bad picture of it. the eyes should be darker though. It'll probably look better than that.

I dunno about amazing, but it does look good.

okay, i have the second page of the artical with a new joker figure and some batman ones, just let me scan it.

so these pics are from the new Toy Fare right BobDylan??

It's pretty bad, he really does resemble a monkey much more then Ledger. Oh well hopefully the Corgi/DC Direct 12 inch figure is better.

okay, i have the second page of the artical with a new joker figure and some batman ones, just let me scan it.

please hurry!!!!!!!!!!!

edit. nevermind! ugh, oh no, that joker figure for the 5 inch line looks terrible!! too shiny!!

yea, and his gun is the same one from the Lex Luthor figure from Superman Returns.

Ugh, that doesn't look good at all. Though it does look better than most movie figures turn out, I'll give it that.
It'll probably look better in person, who knows if that's the actual final product, sometimes magazines show the prototype instead. I'll be buying it anyway.

wow I like the kiddy one better :p ..

But, when voting on the poll, state your opinion on this awesome one, not the stupid 5 in. shiny one.
clip_image002.jpg
[/quote]

Trust me that is how its going to look, That is the final painted 12 inch prototype. There will be no changes the sculpt is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"