He'll Cancel the Pizzas: The Alfred Pennyworth Thread

Although I would love Grant, I don't mind Brosnan--especially if this is going to be a trilogy.

Brosnan as Alfred is something I never knew I wanted and now need it so much!! hahah :woo:

Frankly, it's crazy how Pierce has that comic hero face 101! 30 years younger h'd be a perfect Bruce as well.

Frankly, it's crazy how Pierce has that comic hero face 101! 30 years younger h'd be a perfect Bruce as well.

Apparently Pierce was offered the Batman role 30 years ago and turned it down because he thought people weren't going to take it seriously. Then the role went to Michael Keaton and the rest is history. :funny:

I wouldn't mind Brosnan, but do we really want an Alfred who is allergic to pepper and had a rivalry with a crossdressing housekeeper?

giphy.gif

Here for it.

Oh, are we still acting like BossLogic actually knows anything ahead of time?

You mean he made a manip after Pattinson became a popular fancast?

Pattinson was not a popular fancast at all when BossLogic made that fanart and when Unicomb told him. We've mentioned him in these forums befote very briefly but he kickstarted the conversation further.

Pretty solidly remember Pattinson as a major fan favourite ever since Affleck's departure became apparent. Only person who got mentioned more than him was Hammer.

Pretty solidly remember Pattinson as a major fan favourite ever since Affleck's departure became apparent. Only person who got mentioned more than him was Hammer.
He was a major fan favourite BECAUSE of Bosslogic's fanart. Bosslogic did his fanart a mere 3 days after Affleck stepped down officially.

In 2018 we mentioned him but he wasn't really talked about that much not even here. And again, in the mainstream his name for Batman was practically non existent as a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"