He'll Cancel the Pizzas: The Alfred Pennyworth Thread

Not sure if there's any truth to it but reading rumors that Pierce Brosnan will be playing Alfred.

Invader Joker is right. Boss logic was the first to hear about Pattinson

BossLogic didn't just make a manip of Pattinson as Batman, he wrote about Pattinson in a tweet. I didn't believe him then because he never usually posts casting rumors, he mainly just does manips. But he turned out to be right. On the other hand, he didn't say anything about Brosnan as Alfred, he just made a manip (with emojis!)

Not sure if there's any truth to it but reading rumors that Pierce Brosnan will be playing Alfred.

I think it came from We Got This Covered, who previously “confirmed” Armie Hammer as Batman.

Do you think they would have Alfred be involved in more action or would he stay the Batcave tech/medic guy?

I hope Alfred’s still raiding the liquor cabinet.

2f16axne5ni31.jpg

Gotta admit, I kinda like the idea of Brosnan as Alfred.

Brosnan played Pattison's dad in that 9/11 film.

Hugh Laurie would make a good Alfred but I doubt he would be interested in the role.

Anyone suggest Mark Gatiss yet?

Last edited:
Richard E. Fleming looks damn great and I could definitely see it

Lets think outside the box here. What about Tony Danza? Or Steven Van Zandt?

Rewatching bits and pieces of Die Hard. Alan Rickman would've been a great Alfred. What a lost.

Now that we have Gordon, I hope the next reveal will be Alfred. I like Richard E. Grant and Pierce Brosnan, but I still think Mark Rylance is the better choice. His voice, his look, his already receding hairline and the way he exudes fatherly warmth to me are perfect.

Aaaand like that I want Mark Rylance

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"