Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanmade posters make me sad now because they are so much better than the official ones.

Found this on twitter.
DLn8P8oUQAE-DXT.jpg
DLn8P8lVwAA-Iq6.jpg

We're seeing echoes of Superman: The Movie here.

As for the final battle, I doubt WB would reveal the entire thing.

They better start working on the JL posters with Superman fast!!

Well I just hope that we get a few moments of Superman actually working with the rest as a group, like how we have seen the rest doing in all of the trailers this far.

It would be pretty B.S. if they had it where Superman is left on his own to fight S.W., with the excuse being that he is the only one capable of fighting him, as everyone else goes off to do something else together.

Well I just hope that we get a few moments of Superman actually working with the rest as a group, like how we have seen the rest doing in all of the trailers this far.

It would be pretty B.S. if they had it where Superman is left on his own to fight S.W., with the excuse being that he is the only one capable of fighting him, as everyone else goes off to do something else together.
With these types of team up films, there's almost a guaranteed group money shot, and that itself guarantees that Superman will be working with them as a team in at least one fight. If you've seen the IG international spot as well, there's a moment where Alfred asks Bruce, how do you know your team is strong enough. That itself already implies it isn't complete without Superman. Supes will get his day in the sun, and the rest of the team will join him. You can take that to the bank.

tenor.gif

Now THIS is a trailer that I can get behind. The way that they promoted Superman with the opening intro was just enough to give a legitimate tease without spoiling anything.

This is pretty much what I've been asking for several months now. NO ONE wanted to see or get spoiled on how Superman comes back. We just wanted a small glimpse of his character.

Based on the reactions that I've seen on youtube, it seems like almost everyone was happy to see Henry's character in the manner that we did in this trailer.

Also like others have already stated, I think the scene featuring Lois and Clark at the beginning of the trailer isn't a dream sequence like the trailer would make you think, but an actual scene that most likely takes place near the end of the film.

Glad to hear you liked it. :yay:

Yea, the way they managed showing Superman without showing Superman was superb in this trailer. :yay:

Yea, the way they managed showing Superman without showing Superman was superb in this trailer. :yay:

:cwink:

And there were a few here that refused to believe it could be done this way even after I posted a few similar scenarios...

seeing is believing I guess...must be from Missouri.

ya. it was brilliant! emotional engaging right in the 1st few seconds... yet it isn't showing anything 'new'...

Sawyer has the right reaction here, let's be honest.

aok1mptsdmoz.png

Anyone else think that Lois and Clark will buy the Kent farm and move in there?
It would also make it easier for Clark to come back from the dead, because the people in Smallville probably know he's Superman anyway.
Also notice how the tree and all looks just like it does in this shot.

Last edited:
aok1mptsdmoz.png

It would also make it easier for Clark to come back from the dead, because the people in Smallville probably know he's Superman anyway.

Yeah I could see that, that some pretty much what they did on the TV show Smallville. Clark was given the house by his Mum, he’s quite intent on selling it but in the end they decide not to.

Back to Henry, I felt so much charisma from him in just those few seconds. The happiness was genuine without being cheesy and I liked seeing him interact with another human being without it being filled with drama. Cavill is such an awesome Superman and I hope to see more scenes like this.

Henry always looks good but he really has that Superman vibe going in that snapshot. Even without the costume. Wonderful images.

aok1mptsdmoz.png

martha is selling it... clark is dead and lois, don't think she is loaded... Bruce will be the only person will buy it...

Back to Henry, I felt so much charisma from him in just those few seconds. The happiness was genuine without being cheesy and I liked seeing him interact with another human being without it being filled with drama. Cavill is such an awesome Superman and I hope to see more scenes like this.

I felt the same way in those few seconds we got to see him. His demeanor, voice, smile... beautifully acted and captured.

I loved how we got to see Superman without seeing Superman :) And I do believe that that scene is not tied to the supposed "dream" Lois is having. I would guess the dream is earlier in the movie, and the farm scene is later.

Agreed. I think the scene takes place after he's resurrected and before he joins up with the league. I think he's just getting himself "right" at that point.

Herolee, BH/HHH, Lets hug it out. This was the moment we've been waiting for and wanting badly! I cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"