Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this out 2-3 months ago, GA acknowledgment & we may not have had what's happened.

A picture that defines an era.

I really don't think some photos of Superman would change anything. The fact of the matter is that the critics tore it apart, and the marketing was lackluster. The problems extend much deeper into production.

Put this out 2-3 months ago, GA acknowledgment & we may not have had what's happened.

A picture that defines an era.
You overestimate Superman's appeal. Especially this iteration (regardless of how different it is).

This Bats and Wondie have already proven to be better received after just one film. If they couldn't draw masses in a sequel, the problem is bigger than any one of them could solve.

official

DPLHmT8V4AElIIC.jpg:orig

Annoys the **** out of me, they put this out, after the release of the film though. It is utterly majestic BUT.....

Annoys the **** out of me, they put this out, after the release of the film though. It is utterly majestic BUT.....
Yeah, does it matter anymore? Feels a bit "too little, too late".

I love how bright the suit is!!! I just wish he didnt have his head tilted back, but thats a nit pick.

Seeing several posts saying that we want to sign a petition to see another Superman film again with our given actor, it definitely takes me back to the days where some people were doing the exact same thing in regards to wanting to see Brandon Rough appear as Superman again for a sequel for SR.

I love how bright the suit is!!! I just wish he didnt have his head tilted back, but thats a nit pick.
I love how it looks. I'm not a fan that it took them 3 films to get here.

Maybe they'll fix that for home release. :o

My god, I am so happy for herolee and all Superman fans out there. That pic is glorious. Now I can't help but think if they just released that pic from the get go, would the BO by higher, cause goddamn, THAT is the Justice League right there.

My god, I am so happy for herolee and all Superman fans out there. That pic is glorious. Now I can't help but think if they just released that pic from the get go, would the BO by higher, cause goddamn, THAT is the Justice League right there.
Not yet there is another missing.

:hal:

WB, tsk tsk. Looks like they're bringing in the big guns.

Yes, WB. The world needs Superman. Idiot's.

Any reason they made him sort of "small" on the banner? Closer in height to flash and wonder woman than the big guys in the back.

Any reason they made him sort of "small" on the banner? Closer in height to flash and wonder woman than the big guys in the back.

*ahem* because he wasn't in the original when the line up was composed and only now added as a WB 'afterthought' in much the same way the Queen was forced to address the nation when Diana died.

Superman doesn't look movie-accurate without his CGI mouth and teeth.

Funnily enough, I never noticed Cavill's CGI face even once when I saw the movie - and I was looking for it! By the third act I was so caught up in the action that I never even thought about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"