Days of Future Past Hereee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! : The Ellen Page/Shadowcat thread!

Except that this is a post-apocalyptic future where Mutants are constantly on the run to avoid extinction and the world has gone to Hell. People would probably just wear whatever clothing was available. Plus, we don't know HOW Kitty hooks up with the other X-Men, so that could explain why she doesn't have a costume like the others. "Hey guys, we're being hunted like dogs and many our comrades have already died or been captured, so lets waste time making sure that our costumes match."

People would probably just wear whatever clothing was available.

Yeah tell that to the mutants who are wearing these stylish black suits which is probably not that appropriate to a war.

Anyway, Kitty Pryde is probably with Bobby and she's probably with the other mutants right from the start of the time. It doesn't have to make sense/completely rational why they aren't wearing casual clothes. This is a X-Men film after all, where mutants wear costumes most of the time.

And to me, like costume-wise, it just doesn't feel complete when 90% of the mutants we have seen in the future period are wearing black matchy costumes and we have Shadowcat in a plain black t-shirt and a vintage jacket.

kittylarge.jpg

Hmm her cover seems to be getting the not so nice comments.

I think its okay, its just her costume is not very appealing.

She looks fine to me. Then again, Ellen Page ALWAYS looks fine to me. Also, I like the color black.

It's a boring cover and costume but she definitely doesn't need armor

You guys I think that's a prosthetic left leg.

tumblr_n07h3oht2V1qkzkhfo1_400.jpg

I wish her costume is similar to this and then just cover her belly and legs.

Ew no I hope not. I hate that costume.

Ellen looks so fierce on that cover. I wish she was the one travelling back

To be fair, Kitty's costumes have been boring for a long time. Seriously, she's had that same black and tan costume in the comics forever, and it's really bland.

I'm not a fan of her costume in the movie , but nothing is worse than this:

1187462-01_super.jpg

:lmao:

When you think about it, it makes a lot of sense that she doesn't have a costume.

She doesn't really need one. She wouldn't need the armor, for instance.

I'm just glad she's in this. She's the one casting choice in X-Men: The Last Sham that I liked. Not that she was particularly great in it, but she's a great actress and if her character is actually well-written this time around she should be very good.

Oh she was great in TLS. They just didn't give her nearly enough to do.

I'm just glad she's in this. She's the one casting choice in X-Men: The Last Sham that I liked. Not that she was particularly great in it, but she's a great actress and if her character is actually well-written this time around she should be very good.
You didn't like Kelsey Grammar or Shoreh Aghdashloo?

Shoreh Aghdashloo was a great Kavita Rao in my opinion! it was such a shame they killed her off and in such a stupid way, she could have continued as a side character for hank if there were more OT films after Last stand.

To be fair, Kitty's costumes have been boring for a long time. Seriously, she's had that same black and tan costume in the comics forever, and it's really bland.

Well its definitely her signature costume.
When you think about it, it makes a lot of sense that she doesn't have a costume.

She doesn't really need one. She wouldn't need the armor, for instance.

You could say the same thing with Wolverine. Wolverine easily heals and he doesn't need armor.

But what about Shadowcat? What if someone attacks her at her back and she didn't notice it, she won't automatically phase through that attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"