Days of Future Past Hereee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! : The Ellen Page/Shadowcat thread!

Well I have suspecion Inless Kitty Is time traveler you won't see her In costume since
there may be no uniforms In future scenes only In Past Scenes.

It's possable they may play homage to comic by having wolverine and Kitty work together to rescue the other returning characters from being prisoners.Of course it would much more action packed version of escape than In Comics.

With Kitty In film all eyes are going to be on are they going to work on way so they can
transport Kitty to Past or will Kitty only be In future scenes.Plus It's going to be Intresting to see how screen time between Kitty and Rogue are going to be divided by.

Yeah... that's what I want ^^^^

Then she can see his samurai sword he brought back from Japan and be all "Cool sword man" and he can throw it to her and be like "you need it more than me" and then...yeah

I love the look Ellen has right now. feels PERFECT for movie Kitty

At least this time she won't have to wear awful hair extensions :funny:

PS: Ellen is now following Shawn Ashmore and Singer on twitter so...confirmation? :o

I hope she has a big role. Like...this will be the Kitty movie of the franchise...

tumblr_lymyvvlUnn1qaio2lo9_250.gif
tumblr_lymyvvlUnn1qaio2lo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lymyvvlUnn1qaio2lo3_250.gif
tumblr_lymyvvlUnn1qaio2lo1_250.gif

PS: Ellen is now following Shawn Ashmore and Singer on twitter so...confirmation? :o

Ha, yeah I saw that, as close to confirmation you can get. :)

If this is gonna be the event movie that DOFP has every right to be, then I'm fairly positive Bryan et al will give every single character that needs a costume, a costume. They won't have them walking around in prison garb/civilian clothes. They won't want an X3/Angel debacle again. One where Ben was in his full leather costume in posters but was not shown one in film.

And I love how we're following* all these people!

*Stalking?:p

If this is gonna be the event movie that DOFP has every right to be, then I'm fairly positive Bryan et al will give every single character that needs a costume, a costume. They won't have them walking around in prison garb/civilian clothes. They won't want an X3/Angel debacle again. One where Ben was in his full leather costume in posters but was not shown one in film.
Cyclops was too.
m0040034me37486ue.jpg

Go f*** yourselves, FOX.

Haha didn't even register that. I think the Angel one is more noticeable (ie. stung more) for the fans (again the 3-4 fans Angel has...ok I'll stop :p) because Cyclops has already appeared in two previous movies and he's worn the costume then.

Ellen's following Ian Mckellen now. So happy this is all happening :awesome:

I think it's safe to say many nerds are going into an overwhelming panic attack.
Oh, whenever I see mention of Angel in X3 I want to cry. Bad casting,bad acting, bad writing. Bad, bad, bad.

I think it's safe to say many nerds are going into an overwhelming panic attack.
Oh, whenever I see mention of Angel in X3 I want to cry. Bad casting,bad acting, bad writing. Bad, bad, bad.
Does anyone think we'll see Angel in DOFP? I mean, they kind of raped the character. They could try to make amends and do him some justice.

Well I have suspecion Inless Kitty Is time traveler you won't see her In costume since
there may be no uniforms In future scenes only In Past Scenes.

I'm pretty sure they'll have costumes. Its the future, they just can't wear street clothes. It would be a miss opportunity not to give them eye-catching customes and we haven't seen them including Wolverine in a X-men uniform since X3.
I hope she has a big role. Like...this will be the Kitty movie of the franchise...

I think it will be a supporting role just like Iceman and Rogue.
Does anyone think we'll see Angel in DOFP? I mean, they kind of raped the character. They could try to make amends and do him some justice.

Possibly. Plus Archangel was supposed to be in X2 right? but he didn't make the cut because of budget concerns. I'm sure Bryan Singer is aware with Angel's existence in the movie and would love to improve him in the future. But if he doesn't appear, its not a big loss since there was no hint in X3 that he was gonna be one of the X-Men.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they'll have costumes. Its the future, they just can't wear street clothes. It would be a miss opportunity not to give them eye-catching customes and we haven't seen them including Wolverine in a X-men uniform since X3.
The practicality of wearing costumes wouldn't exactly make sense though. I mean if the government is hunting mutants, wouldn't it make more sense for them not to advertise that they are, in fact, mutants?

Who cares about practicality in wearing costumes? Its a movie and most comic-book movies do costumes not because of practicality. They do it so the characters would look cool in the movie and to attract people to watch their movie.

I do. In fact, I can't think of many recent, successful franchises that don't do that in some way.

Last edited:
So why did the X-Men have uniforms in the original trilogy and First Class?

Well, it didn't exactly matter. It wasn't done for practical purposes, but it wasn't impractical either. If they wore them while they were being hunted, it would actually become impractical.

So why did the X-Men have uniforms in the original trilogy and First Class?

Are you kidding? X-Men presents a perfectly plausible backdrop for why an underground strike force of mutants would wear protective uniforms, and First Class goes out of it's way to have Xavier state, "Since none of us have mutated to endure extreme g-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." That all makes sense, and it's easy to connect the dots. If the surviving mutants of Days of Future Past are simply strutting around in bright, colorful "eye catching" outfits in a dystopian future in which they don't want to catch eyes, it's going to raise questions. There should at least be a line of dialogue or some plausible reason presented for why they would be dressed that way. Why not? Is taking an extra minute or two to provide additional credibility a problem? I don't think so.

Last edited:
So we should just let them wear street clothes?

And those uniforms aren't really protective uniforms. Professor X was hit by a bullet and got paralyzed and he was wearing his "protective uniform" and Lady Deathstrike did a lot of damage to Wolverine and Wolverine was also wearing his "protective uniform".

So we should just let them wear street clothes?

They can wear whatever they want as long as it makes a reasonable amount of sense.

And those uniforms aren't really protective uniforms. Professor X was hit by a bullet and got paralyzed and he was wearing his "protective uniform" and Lady Deathstrike did a lot of damage to Wolverine and Wolverine was also wearing his "protective uniform".

It's protective gear, not "I will never be hurt by anything ever" gear. How much worse do you think Xavier's injury would have been if he hadn't been wearing protective gear? That bullet would have lodged itself inside his spine or ricocheted throughout his body, causing much worse damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"