Hidden - Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

I don't like JS's longer hair either... makes him look kinda creepy, actually.

I wonder who lionel is talking about though. We know its not Lex, Lois, Chloe, Lana, or his parents....

WHO ELSE DOES HE LOVE?

KikiDee said:
If this has already been posted I do apologize, but it is so cool!!! This ends the is Jor-El channeling Lionel question.

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/smallville.html

Hope the link works if not you can get to it on DTS.

Okay.. is anyone else freaked out that someone Clark loves is supposed to die this soon in the season? Although, I guess no time frame was stated, but it seems like it would be a trade, Clark's life for ???.

Okay.. Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets. :)

Jonathan seems the obvious choice, but we know from spoilers that he's around for the Duke boy reunion which is 3 episodes from now.

I'm at a loss. Any speculations?

I'm going to re-watch all of season 3, 4 and what has come out of 5 to give us some possibilities.

and when i say re-watch i mean fast forward to the end

boyscouT said:
Checked s03e01.exile... no one there
Checked so3e02.phoenix... no one there but I just saw Lana kill someone! Damn she kills alot of peeps in this show, lol.

boyscouT said:
Checked so3e02.phoenix... no one there but I just saw Lana kill someone! Damn she kills alot of peeps in this show, lol.
Checked s03e03.extinction... IS IT THE SHERIFF?

and damn, lana helped another guy get killed, again! lol

boyscouT said:
Checked s03e01.exile... no one there
Are you checking previous eps for possible dead candidates? That seems a bit unnecessary. It's someone Clark loves.. which means:

Jonathan
Martha
Lana
Chloe
Lois?
Pete?
Shelby (according to Hulk) ;)

How about Martha's dad.. Clarks' grandpa? He was kind of a big jerk.. they can kill him off.

LOL theyre going to kill Pete off "in absentia"... boy would that be the cop out of all time :D

boyscouT said:
Checked s03e03.extinction... IS IT THE SHERIFF?

and damn, lana helped another guy get killed, again! lol
no one in s03e04-06...

I think its either the Sheriff, or could it be LIONEL himself? Since he's speaking as Jor-El.

boyscouT said:
no one in s03e04-06...

I think its either the Sheriff, or could it be LIONEL himself? Since he's speaking as Jor-El.

Dude. Seriously.

Serene said:
Are you checking previous eps for possible dead candidates? That seems a bit unnecessary. It's someone Clark loves.. which means:

Jonathan
Martha
Lana
Chloe
Lois?
Pete?
Shelby (according to Hulk) ;)

How about Martha's dad.. Clarks' grandpa? He was kind of a big jerk.. they can kill him off.

lol yea i am. i guess i'll stop. we know its not Pa / Ma Kent, Lana, Chloe, or Lois. Can't be Shelby, or else I will go crazy at the horrible writing of the episode. PETE? Hmmm.. but that would F*** the mythos bad.

Serene said:
Dude. Seriously.

lol. yea this is what happens on a tuesday night in college, with no parties goin on and the chicks nearest to me are spread out in 2 sororities, hence: STUCK-UP!!!

I'm hella tired from weight liftin anyway. *SIGH.. nearest freshman chicks are 20 minutes away. I HATE LIVING SO FAR FROM CAMPUS.

Serene said:
Okay.. is anyone else freaked out that someone Clark loves is supposed to die this soon in the season? Although, I guess no time frame was stated, but it seems like it would be a trade, Clark's life for ???.

Okay.. Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets. :)

Jonathan seems the obvious choice, but we know from spoilers that he's around for the Duke boy reunion which is 3 episodes from now.

I'm at a loss. Any speculations?

I don't know, I would think it would be Jonathan since he bought it in the original Donner film but he has to be around for the Hazard reunion episode, so unless he's not going to kick it for a few eps he's not it.

I don't know either...

triplet said:
I don't know, I would think it would be Jonathan since he bought it in the original Donner film but he has to be around for the Hazard reunion episode, so unless he's not going to kick it for a few eps he's not it.

I don't know either...

I guess we'll all just have to wait until Thursday.

Oh, I'm not so sure we'll find out that tidbit on Thursday.

It may take two or three or more episodes for that life to be lost...

triplet said:
Oh, I'm not so sure we'll find out that tidbit on Thursday.

It may take two or three or more episodes for that life to be lost...

Then that would mean Pa Kent is still in the realm of possibilities.. but..

he's in the credits!! lol

It could be a contractual thing.

I believe John Schneider said that this year he was "signed" for all 22 episodes, but does that really mean he has to be IN those 22 episodes?

It could be that he'll stay in the credits and will get paid for all 22 but that maybe Johnathan won't get out of this season alive.

Who knows?

Odd he used that phrasing, IMO.

Somehow.. Clark must save whoever it is that's supposed to die.. or maybe he's just able to delay it.
Looking at the spoilers again, everyone is in the future eps.. Er, except Martha. No way they'd off Martha though.. Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"