Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I gave comic girl a lift home last night. I asked her to go with me to a movie tonight, nut she said she had other plans. I asked what they were and she told me. Then I asked her if she was mad at her because she never texted me and we have not gotten together in over 2 weeks. I know she did change job locations and she is working 11 days straight and thats what she said.

At least she knows I want her attention.

So, what were her plans? Must have been pretty important for her to pass up the opportunity of a movie with you.

... and possibly a good dicking.

Maybe she has plans to get a good dicking for a guy closer to her age.

SO what was I suppose to do? Just let her drift away? Not going to happen. I know its none of my business, but I still ask! Again, with any other woman you would be correct about the "non of my business" part but with this one, you have to be direct. Anyways, it was not awkward after, we chatted just like we always do all the way to he place. I miss spending time with her.

Last edited:
SO what was I suppose to do? Just let her drift away? Not going to happen. I know its none of my business, but I still ask!

If you ask someone to go out on Friday, and they say they're busy but don't respond with, well I'm free on Saturday. That should be an indication.

If I ask again, and she gives me another I'm busy, I give up.

The fact that you had to ask and pry the information from her, leads me to believe she didn't want to tell you.

If you ask someone to go out on Friday, and they say they're busy but don't respond with, well I'm free on Saturday. That should be an indication.

If I ask again, and she gives me another I'm busy, I give up.

The fact that you had to ask and pry the information from her, leads me to believe she didn't want to tell you.
^This

For all you know Dreadstar she lied to you about what she was doing.

"I'm so tired, I have to do all these chores at home" is my classic substitute for a lot of activities I don't wish certain people to know about.

"I'm going out of town" is my default excuse if my manager tries to get me to come in to work on a day I don't want to.

"I'm about to get ready for work" is my usual excuse if my annoying friend I'm not always in the mood for wants to do something.

People lie sometimes about what they're doing. Sometimes they make excuses when they don't want to hang out with you.

I would think a 50 year old man with ostensible significant experience would know this, considering this 27 year old man who's been in one romantic relationship and had sex with two people in his life does...

SO what was I suppose to do? Just let her drift away? Not going to happen. I know its none of my business, but I still ask! Again, with any other woman you would be correct about the "non of my business" part but with this one, you have to be direct. Anyways, it was not awkward after, we chatted just like we always do all the way to he place. I miss spending time with her.
Direct about what?

You weren't direct at all. You asked her to a movie basically as a cheap ploy to get in her pants.

If this girl was so desperate for a 'good dicking' from an older man, like you say... then why the hell hasn't it happened yet...?

Direct about what?

You weren't direct at all. You asked her to a movie basically as a cheap ploy to get in her pants.
tumblr_m6ruquBiFd1qj2c1so1_250.gif

I asked her to get together and go to a movie. I had free pass to the Expendables tonight. I think it is because I did not make a move on her and thats what she wanted, so she gave up. I figure I have to let her know I am still interested.

If this girl was so desperate for a 'good dicking' from an older man, like you say... then why the hell hasn't it happened yet...?

I do not want to create any more awkwardness than there already is between the group. Another dude tried and failed with another female in our group.

A few weeks ago, she arrived extremely drunk at out little get together. I took her home at mignight. I asked her if she wanted to go for a drink or go out since the night was young, she said she does not have to work until the late shift, so she is up for anything. We were together until 3AM but I never made a move. I never knew that she was so drunk that she forgot most of the evening. Guess I should have made my move, but I felt bad because she was so drunk.

She texted me the morning after to ask me if she made an ass of herself. She was really flirty too, which is the norm for her when she drinks. She turns into a different person. Normally she is quite withdrawn, after a few drinks, so perks up.

Actually, I asked her to the Avengers and she said she was going with friends. After that, we went out alone on numerous occasions. I saw Dark Knight with her alone. SO saying she has plans its not an indication that she does not want to see me. At least not from anything she has said or done in the past.

Last edited:
You essentially want to have sex with her pretty much without a commitment and you don't think that's not going to get back to the rest of the group and create awkwardness.

You essentially want to have sex with her pretty much without a commitment and you don't think that's not going to get back to the rest of the group and create awkwardness.

Nope, again, you dont know the group. Someone is our group already had the chance to bed her and choose not to do it. He was her boss at one of her pt jobs. It was the same type of thing, hanging out together, etc, etc, etc.

I would commit to her. According to you, the age difference is too great to overcome. I would date her and if things moved along swimmingly, I would ask her to move in with me and I would take care of everything, which is what she likes. She likes an older man to take care of her and do everything for her.

Your correct, she could have lied, but she has said she had plans in the past and gotten together with me at other times. SO going on her past, it seems she does have plans.

Last edited:
Actually I don't think it'll work because she doesn't seem interested in you.

I would commit to her. According to you, the age difference is too great to overcome. I would date her and if things moved along swimmingly, I would ask her to move in with me and I would take care of everything, which is what she likes. She likes an older man to take care of her and do everything for her.
And she's different from high-maintenance Fling Girl...how?

I mean, you'd be paying for your partner's lifestyle no matter which one you went with, right? :oldrazz: At least you're having sex with Fling Girl...

Actually I don't think it'll work because she doesn't seem interested in you.

Your probability correct. I just cant seem to move on even though I have a good thing with fling girl. I have never, ever had feelings for 2 women at the same time.

Comic girl is different in that we would not go to high end restaurants. But you are right, no matter which one I am with, I pay.

Fling is on vacation now to see her sister and she asked me what I wanted her to bring me back from her vacation.(which she booked before she met me) And she did mention that she will text me from the airport when she returns and is through customs, that way I do not have to incur those outrageous parking $$$$.

Maybe fling is not as high maintenance as I first though. She did say she prefers Le Senza to Vic Secrets because Vic seems to have the same stuff but is overpriced. And she likes it when we cook together and she makes me breakfast in the morning every time I stay over. SO she does little things for me. She took me out on my birthday for supper to a high end restaurant and she paid the bill. (About $100 or more).

Fling booked a mountain vacation for the September long weekend and she paid for 1/2 of the accommodations, which was $175 a night ($525 total). I am going to pick up the tab for all the times we go out to eat and any activities. (helicopter mountain tours, that type of thing)

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like either girl is that interested in you (for a real relationship) and you keep bouncing back and forth between them, depending on who is giving you a little attention at the time.

You're really starting (starting??) to sound extremely confused, desperate and needy.

If a person had told me ten years ago "when you're 28 most women you know will want to bone Loki from Marvel Comic's Thor", I'd have told that person they were out of their mind...

...I'd have been wrong.

I dont CARE if alcohol is required to get into this chicks pants. I dont CARE if she is not right in the head, its not her head I care about!!! ALL that matters

REPEAT:

ALL THAT MATTERS

is giving her a good dicking, thats it!

HOLY HANNAH! Are you people that clueless??? GO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD AND GET LAID!

I will be the one getting me some, you people can stand around and debate whats right, her metal state, and all that other BS.
Yep, bag that up as evidence...

I asked her to get together and go to a movie. I had free pass to the Expendables tonight. I think it is because I did not make a move on her and thats what she wanted, so she gave up. I figure I have to let her know I am still interested.
No.

I am a very needy person and somewhat confused by all of this. Otherwise, I would not post on an advice thread.

But I am not needy in a bad way.
Fling constantly texts me, texts me everyday to tell me about her day and ask about mine.
She always asks me to stay over night.
She wants to get together as soon as she steps off the plane from her vacation, is this needy?

Last edited:
If you had told me ten years ago "when you're 28 most women you know will want to bone Loki from Marvel Comic's Thor", I'd have told that person they were out of their mind...

...I'd have been wrong.

It's the badass factor for these women. It was the same for Fassbender's Magneto, Jackman's Wolverine, and even Afred Molina's Doc Ock had a following.

Nope, again, you dont know the group. Someone is our group already had the chance to bed her and choose not to do it. He was her boss at one of her pt jobs. It was the same type of thing, hanging out together, etc, etc, etc.
Just because a guy and a girl hang out does not mean they're having sex or intend on having sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"