The Dark Knight Rises How about this?

Jack Napier

Civilian
Reaction score
I had an idea for a scene in one of the upcoming Batman sequels. There's a scene in M:I-2 (which was taken from Darkman in the first place) that I think would be awesome in one of these films. The movie M:I-2 isn't very good itself, but there is one scene that I think would fit brilliantly in a Batman film.

Since Batman isn't a killer and he isn't hellbent on killing as much as he is on apprehending the criminal, wouldn't it be cool to see the villain kill another villain, thinking it's Batman? I think that if Batman dressed up one of the villains as Batman, and then he was gunned down by the head villain, it would be awesome. The main villain would take off the mask and reveal who it is, and then Bruce Wayne, minus the costume in the villain's clothes, would then have the final showdown with the main villain, whoever it may be (Joker, Riddler, etc.)

My first post, if it's a dumb one, don't shoot it down too badly haha.

Yeah, that is a dumb post, but, Welcome to the Hype anyway. :)

DarkKnightJRK said:
Yeah, that is a dumb post, but, Welcome to the Hype anyway. :)

words outta my mouth, glad you posted it in the right forum though :up: ,welcome to the Hype!

-R

At least he did not put (but I can write) in his title

Welcome..........to.........Thunderdome!!!!! I mean the hype.

It was just a brief, spur-of-the-moment thought. I'm so psyched for Batman Begins, but I wasn't pondering this too deep. It was mostly an excuse to finally join the boards here, because I always read up on here, I figured I might as well.

Haha, but I CAN write...

my idea for the new movie is in the beging of the movie have gordon tell batman that they have na idea on where cranes is and have batman go check it out , then he finds out he is there fights some of the crimianals and then crane runs out of the building and batman chases after him,crane gets away but then gets killed by the joker.then batman finds crane's body with the joker calling card next to him and then batman heres jokers laugh but can't see him then batman tells goirdon what happen.

so what do you think about that

o_rly_luke.PNG

Jack Napier said:
I had an idea for a scene in one of the upcoming Batman sequels. There's a scene in M:I-2 (which was taken from Darkman in the first place) that I think would be awesome in one of these films. The movie M:I-2 isn't very good itself, but there is one scene that I think would fit brilliantly in a Batman film.
view.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"