How big of an age gap is acceptable when dating? [read: I banged a hot soccer mom!]

This is a good analogy. It's EXACTLY what co-dependent people are all about. They're dependent on another person to fill some void in their life that they can't or won't take responsibility for themselves.
Yes, which is evident in the fact that they, as an individual, feel that they have nothing to live for (in a "shoot the Dumper, Dumpee goes to prison or is executed" scenario), whereas a healthy, sane-ish person will feel great pain, but would never want to give up the other beautiful things in their life, and they'll be in control enough to know that they need to stick around to see what the future holds after they've healed.

jaguarr said:
they're looking for a host. Like a succubus. Or a lamprey.

lol
I was so flattered when that tick affixed itself to my leg when I was camping. I even burned it with a bic lighter, but it would simply NOt. LET. Go! No matter what!
thinlove.gif

Ok...I will try this again. The Hype if giving me a lot of greif!:cmad:

If you were to be stabbed in your sleep by her. Would you regret having stayed with her?

Geotria%20australis%20New%20Zealand%20lamprey.jpg

Right, then. Give us a kiss, love!

:dry:

jag

i know, right?

i was honestly flattered, though... scared, but flattered.

if she cares enough to threaten to shoot me, show me the gun and everything... well, that means love.

Great Ceaser's ghosts, man! WHAT are you on? If you ask me you have the same co-dependent issues as this psycho and you two deserve each other. You're thinking WAY too much with your penis...

age doesn't matter. i'm 23 and my fiance is 36.
Gotta agree. Once you are of age where you are pretty much on your own, the only thing that matters is if the age gap bothers you. If it doesn't, it's no big deal.

Shame on all of you for not simply posting this:

Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him? Obi-Wan

--

Dawg... This is bad ju-ju ... Anyway how far did you get with the daughter? That was the most interesting part of the story...

Also you realize how easy a gun kill someone? One shot... Bam your gone... Now I'm not saying that it's easy to kill someone, but in the heat of the moment, people do stupid things, especially deranged people...

I thought this was going to be one of those Chris Johansen threads.

Cock of the walk? Do people still say that? No, I'm like the guy that doesn't talk about his love life on a SUPERHERO MESSAGE BOARD! There are a billion message boards devoted to relationships and sex out there, the fact is you choose to ask Batman fans about this.

Heaven forbid? You sound like my great aunt. Outside opinions are great I'm the first to agree. Desperately making threads to show how you actually have sex in implausable situations and asking completely obvious questions does however point to you looking for something else. "this old lady pointed a gun at me, so now I love her and we're back together" ???? Really, you think there's anyone that buy's that even slightly?

The fact that I called you a virgin speaks about me? Then what does a thread like this say about you? I'm thinking desperate, needing attention and approval because, and face the truth kid, this situation and the way you claim to react to it isn't not even close to the way anyone who's ever had a girl would react. Yeah I guess being an astute judge of character/@ull**** and calling someone out on it does say a lot about me.

You must have missed half the thread, there "ARE" people buying this crap.....I'm still not 100% sure if the guy's lampooning or if he genuinely wants people to believe this straight to DVD SWF Thriller B/S :whatever:

You must have missed half the thread, there "ARE" people buying this crap.....I'm still not 100% sure if the guy's lampooning or if he genuinely wants people to believe this straight to DVD SWF Thriller B/S :whatever:

Well, can only speak for myself, but it's less buying into his story as it is addressing the situation as presented. Most of the crap that gets posted here is either completely false or exaggerated all to hell and I think most people get that.

jag

Well, can only speak for myself, but it's less buying into his story as it is addressing the situation as presented. Most of the crap that gets posted here is either completely false or exaggerated all to hell and I think most people get that.

jag

That wasn't directed at you.....it wasn't directed at anyone .....my apologies if it seemed that way

I really need to see some pics of this woman. If she is as hot as you say she is, I need to see some proof! btw, what does her daughters think of all this? It must be very embarassing/strange/icky for them to see their mother going out with a guy as old as them. Why can't you just go out with the daughter(s) instead of the mother? Is the mother hotter than the daughters?

i spose 44 not that old. Just make sure she puts you in her will for your efforts.

there wouldn't be anything in the will to get... she lives with her mom, and makes $9 an hour.

and her kids think i'm weird... her older daughter is dating a guy closer to her mom's age.

and, to make this story better, she's pregnant. a month and a half or so ago, we played that game "just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels." but she is wanting to go "get it taken care of"... so i guess i'm out 600 bucks. oh well.

and yeah, i realize that this is not a healthy relationship, i get it. but we do have fun with one another, and we both know that this isn't a forever kind of relationship. and yeah, she's nuts, for sure, but like i said, we have fun together, so where's the harm?

I really need to see some pics of this woman. If she is as hot as you say she is, I need to see some proof! btw, what does her daughters think of all this? It must be very embarassing/strange/icky for them to see their mother going out with a guy as old as them. Why can't you just go out with the daughter(s) instead of the mother? Is the mother hotter than the daughters?

no, the mother is not hotter. her daughters look like her, 20 years younger, and half asian, like their father.

i'm not posting any pictures, that'd be dumb, but if you want to know what she looks like, picture anna nicole smith, only not as dumb or annoying, and about 30 pounds lighter.

between 18 and 60 anything goes.

The thing about older women is that they can be a tad more off kilter than the younger ones.

But the younger ones can fall for you way too easily. Damn you women and making us have morals. :cmad:

who said you need to have morals? i say apathy is key. just let go.

but yeah, older women (in my experience) are nuts... i think she's going through menopause or something. that'd explain the craziness, and the enhanced sex drive.

there wouldn't be anything in the will to get... she lives with her mom, and makes $9 an hour.

and her kids think i'm weird... her older daughter is dating a guy closer to her mom's age.

and, to make this story better, she's pregnant. a month and a half or so ago, we played that game "just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels." but she is wanting to go "get it taken care of"... so i guess i'm out 600 bucks. oh well.

and yeah, i realize that this is not a healthy relationship, i get it. but we do have fun with one another, and we both know that this isn't a forever kind of relationship. and yeah, she's nuts, for sure, but like i said, we have fun together, so where's the harm?

A woman who shows you her gun and tells you she'll kill you if you try to break up with her doesn't get that it's not a forever kind of relationship, dude. The insane (and not in a good way) sh1t you're going to experience with this woman has not even begun yet. Good luck, dude.

jag

Oh. My. God...this thread...Mr. Credible is subconsciously seeking help, which he needs to get from his parents, professional counselors or something. We all should have seen this coming....guy bragging about sex with a "hot MILF" now in a psychologically-abusive sex-addicted relationship. It's not easy, but get your head straight now and FIGURE OUT how to get out of the relationship before it gets too late.

A woman who shows you her gun and tells you she'll kill you if you try to break up with her doesn't get that it's not a forever kind of relationship, dude. The insane (and not in a good way) sh1t you're going to experience with this woman has not even begun yet. Good luck, dude.

jag

i've said it before, i'll say it again:

i'm flattered by it. it's one thing to be dating a good looking girl, and wondering all the time if she's fooling around or something, but when she's that into you... you don't have to worry. it's nice to have someone (especially a hot perverted someone) be so in love with you.

is it a healthy relationship? no... but, really, what is?

i've said it before, i'll say it again:

i'm flattered by it. it's one thing to be dating a good looking girl, and wondering all the time if she's fooling around or something, but when she's that into you... you don't have to worry. it's nice to have someone (especially a hot perverted someone) be so in love with you.

is it a healthy relationship? no... but, really, what is?

One where one party is not threatening the other party physically and both are moving forward in life helping each other out in a responsible manner where they're understanding and respect. Good that you realize you're not in a healthy relationship, but don't rationalize it by implying that a healthy relationship doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"