The Dark Knight How good a fighter should the Joker be?

He may not know karate, but he should know ka-razy. Swinging around sledge hammers and prop weapons like he knows what he's doing all the while not really looking like he cares too much about his own well being. Bat$#!+ crazy, you might say.

I'd like for his fighting aptitude to vary with his mania. Like for the first hour or so into the film, he comes across as a weakling that could barely throw a proper punch, but by the end of the film, he's able to land a few crippling blows on Batman.

most my thoughts on the matter have already been explained by many posters here, and really, the Jokers fighting style shouldn't be that hard to envision so most of this thread is useless and redundant.

to me the most important thing about Joker fights is that he takes an awesome beating but simply will not stop. He'll keep going with two broken arms and his head inflated like a melon, laughing and pissing blood everywhere while batman silently and methodologically breaks him down.

I think he just has to go crazy and swing wildly and "take a beating" as other people have said. Although I would assume he has alot of tricks and fights dirty and uses things in his surroundings to help him.

Can someone post pics of Joker fighting or causing some sort of lethal mahem? Perhaps Man Who Laughs?

Can someone post pics of Joker fighting or causing some sort of lethal mahem? Perhaps Man Who Laughs?
here.jpg

Fighting Dirty, as always.

hell yeah. I love that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"