How long will we have to wait for the next \S/ film?

Ridiculous.

Actually, it's not. The motion-capture effects to "de-age" the character throughout the film had never been done before.

So, it was always going to be expensive to pull of - thus why two studios (Paramount and WB) were involved.

Well Button will see its profit on DVD

Actually, it's not. The motion-capture effects to "de-age" the character throughout the film had never been done before.

So, it was always going to be expensive to pull of - thus why two studios (Paramount and WB) were involved.
I understand that but it still seems a bit over the top to me. But I understand why it cost that much. I hope the got their money's worth.

Well Button will see its profit on DVD
I'm sure it will but it doesn't look like they are going to be getting tons of money from it. I could be wrong though.

Ridiculous. I'm sure the movie will be big overseas and it's doing very well here but I have to imagine that they will not make one red cent off of the movie for a long time.

Second biggest movie opening on christmas, although if the budget is as high as that then it might take a while to cash in.

Button's already been labeled as a hit. The reviews and word-of-mouth have been (overall) solid, and the (inevitable) Oscars nominations will have the film playing into March.

It's all good, folks.

Button's already been labeled as a hit. The reviews and word-of-mouth have been (overall) solid, and the (inevitable) Oscars nominations will have the film playing into March.

It's all good, folks.

I'm still waiting to see Button and Valkryie. I've heard great things about both, I can't wait!

Anyways, back on topic. When do you think we'll see the next Superman film Jamie?

I hope it's 2012 because I want them to take all the time they need.

I'd really love to see a Superman movie that I like before I die...sigh.

yea sfx work in alot of films can cost alot of money.

i said this before it will be great if we finally do get official 100% news on where superman is going some time this year. Though as i said to its likely 2-4,5-7 yrs likely before we are likely to see it on the screens again. Or maybe not, hopefully they can all finally agree on the best direction to go with superman let alone other dc characters.

2011 is very strong possibility with Terminator 5 being slated that year.

News on the film should surface in 2009 and filming in 2010.

2010 Green Lantern (with CK cameo) and Jonah Hex

2011 Superman and T5

2012 Batman III

will be great if we got that, hopefully wb will make official news so we can start talking about the film itself and stop the whole sequel/reboot talk and just talk about the film itself.

2011 is very strong possibility with Terminator 5 being slated that year.

News on the film should surface in 2009 and filming in 2010.

2010 Green Lantern (with CK cameo) and Jonah Hex

2011 Superman and T5

2012 Batman III

I like this :up:

I think that we will be waiting a while for a Superman film... The franchise is not what it once was. Plus with Warners putting all DC films on hold ( http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a141004/warner-puts-all-dc-movies-on-hold.html ) things are looking less likely.

The public are simply not responding to the character...

They need to kick Green Lantern or Wonder Woman off the ground first before they even look at Superman again.

I said 2 to 4 yrs originally. I now think that was being to generous.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"