The Amazing Spider-Man 2 How should the Goblin look???

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, but not in this way. Why not stay true to comics in good way, change some not important details, make different take on getting to events from comics. Something like Rouroni Kenshin did with from manga to live action movie. Dose anyone want to see Lord of the Rings or Hobbit not with magic, but with Force? Or maybe instead of Staff have Light Saber. Or have Hobbit not with mediaval clothes but with black leather costume...We can also change Smaug. He is dragon but he speaks, so remove him snout it will make him more believable :whatever:

Sorry but this is how Sony works. Staying true too original material or characters never way their way, they bit suprised me in ASM doing Lizard story which was not bad for introducing whole story and movie could be even better if they didnt remove some IMPORTANT scenes. But everything after ASM started feeling another Raimi *hit. I even swallowed bad design of Lizard just for sake of storytelling, because it felt as Ultimate Spider-man even if called it was Amazing, but this is going worse and worse. I loved idea having Harry in movie as friend of Peter, not as villain or another Raimi's New Goblin angle.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

:yay:

Sure i know. This is why I go in cinema once or twice a year and usually it's as example were LoTR, later Harry Potter, and after that Hobbit trough years (and i wonder why...) Ofcourse they are some exceptions as ASM, but only because Spider-man is my favorite super-hero character.

well it's not big deal really :woot: one way or another i watch them eventually, just not in cinema.

You have my respect from now on sir :cwink: :up:

Neno_Kos, I agree with you for the most part; you are right in so many ways. There are ways to do a classic Goblin in today's modern setting. I just think Sony writers are lazy or have the mindset of it has to Ultimate, because Ultimate is more modern. Which I understand that, just don't always agree with that mindset. I thought there was a better way to do Lizard; but again, lazy writing "AND" that mindset prevailed....the Lizard failed imho.

Keep in mind however...we really don't exactly what Harry is; and, what is to come for Norman. Because Harry is on a Glider, is the reason for the huge assumption that Harry is "The Goblin". Slow down a bit, and lets see what Webb has in store....I for one don't see Harry as anything but the son with slight mutation, using the Glider, trying to do something. What that something is...is not quite clear. That statement, "what about Peter" can hugely be taken out of context, just for the sake of that trailer. I'm just saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"