How would you Stereotype/Classify yourslf?

whats, just blow slacker, but, still above scrub???

I am somewhere around there, probably

I dunno really...My job makes me get down and dirty quite a bit, but I really enjoy wearing nice clothes and other luxuries in my time off.

I guess I'm a comic/videogame geek that's really into movies that works in the mud but plays in the clouds...

People stereotype me enough without me doing it to myself.

People stereotype me enough without me doing it to myself.

Oooh...let me try. You're a closet bi-sexual who doesn't really want to try anything but finds it slightly erotic to flirt with attractive girls. And you're the trophy blonde girl who is attracted to guys who like to dance with strange old white men in shady bars.

close?

Oooh...let me try. You're a closet bi-sexual who doesn't really want to try anything but finds it slightly erotic to flirt with attractive girls. And you're the trophy blonde girl who is attracted to guys who like to dance with strange old white men in shady bars.

close?

Hahahaha, no. Although, I used to think I was bisexual. I discovered that I was not. My friends and I all "flirt" with each other, I think that's just a woman thing.

Hahahaha, no. Although, I used to think I was bisexual. I discovered that I was not. My friends and I all "flirt" with each other, I think that's just a woman thing.

SHHHH...:cmad:! Don't tell us that! We don't want to know its not real!

:(

SHHHH...:cmad:! Don't tell us that! We don't want to know its not real!

:(

Oh, I'm sorry, what I meant to say is all my friends and I are secretly dying to have hot lesbian sex together while men stand around us and watch.

Now if you were really bisexual, Spoons would have been a lucky man.

But if I DID have to classify myself: alternative black dude always going outside the black box.

Pickles... the smasher of dreams and the dasher of hopes. :(

Isn't there already a thread like this?

Anyway, I am Legally Classified as a "Rad-Tastic Being of Awesomeness".

I do just about everything.

I'm a gamer, an athlete, (soon-to-be [hopefully]) stunt-man, Batman fanatic, actor, musician, writer, artist... It's safe to say I do a lot.

Whenever I asked someone about what sterotype I fall into, I always got, "You're just... Nicky. You don't fall under a specific group."

I do just about everything.

I'm a gamer, an athlete, (soon-to-be [hopefully]) stunt-man, Batman fanatic, actor, musician, writer, artist... It's safe to say I do a lot.

Whenever I asked someone about what sterotype I fall into, I always got, "You're just... Nicky. You don't fall under a specific group."

Sure.........:whatever:

I'm pretty much just a loser. But I'm cool as **** :up:

Hmm...I'm hard to classify into one category...
I'm a geek, nerd or whatever you call it, but I like sports (outdoorsy more, like hiking or caving), and I'm gay...
I dress nice, I'm built like a football player...
So...It's kinda hard to classify me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"