Days of Future Past Hugh Jackman IS The Wolverine Thread - Part 1

LOL - Hugh just arrived in South Africa to film "Chappie" for a few weeks (new Neill Blomkamp movie) - looks like he's playing tourist before filming:

sara__mani
Our safari ranger to us there was a wolverine on the reserve. Who knew we would run into Hugh Jackman!

86adc7ca760b11e3988f12ddffcf70d1_8.jpg

Hugh is in South Africa for a few weeks filming "Chappie" for Neill Blomkamp, check out the 'do:

thehughjackman
Day 1 on Chappie! Vincent is born, rocking the mullet. Working with Neill Blomkamp in SA. This film is rad.

e995bbdc779011e3b03c122316c9835a_8.jpg

Check out Hugh's mullet from 1995 when he appeared on the Australia TV show "Correlli" (where he met his wife):

kevincell.jpg

Well, he can rock the mullet, can't he?

I'm not Naji but they're from trading cards. You should scour the interwebs for some sets (even flea markets, if they have them in your area). Jim Lee even had an X-men set to himself too

If true he may not return for Apocalypse.Apocalypse will have to start shooting In april/may 2015 to meet a may 26 2016 release.

Hugh himself confirms Broadway return - ironic that he drops out of "Houdini" but is still doing something on Broadway around the same time "Houdini" is supposedly going to premiere. I have to think this this play will be a limited run and takes less time to prepare for.

Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman
What you read in the NY Post is true. Not sure exactly when, but I'm really excited. A great team for The River... Can't wait to tread the boards again!!! #TheRiver #thegreatwhiteway

well then it's possable the anti-wolverine people will get their wish and X-Men Apocalypse will be a full X-Men without wolverine.And that could add fire to rumors APocalypse would be a FC cast only X-Men film.

I beg to disagree. You know they can work on the schedule and they still have plenty of time for that.

When I read that there were going to be two Wolverine covers, one for the past and one for the future, I absolutely KNEW Hugh Jackman will go shirtless for the past cover. :funny:

At this point, I think Jackman has left even Stephen Amell in the dust due to the sheer number of shirtless posters he has had. But the greatest respect to the man for what he is achieving here. :bow:

The suit is alright. It looks like he's wearing the yellow suit UNDER heavy armor, as if there's more to it we aren't seeing. Also, I would have liked him in his street clothes like the comic. Maybe he will be introduced that way? Who knows.

I'm not seeing yellow. It doesn't really look much like his classic comics outfit at all. Even the suit from X-MEN had more in common with that.

There's definitely yellow there and blue. Why are his claws adamantium

The "future" Wolverine cover looks kinda funny. I just think "ROWWRRR SCARY" when I see it.

In what way is that color considered "yellow"?

It looks more brown or bronze than yellow.

Then so be it. Brown or bronze is even better.

Plus the covers are edited to hell, this should be common knowledge.

The suit is alright. It looks like he's wearing the yellow suit UNDER heavy armor...

He is. There is a leaked photo of Wolverine without the armor that made its way online a few months back.

There's definitely yellow there and blue. Why are his claws adamantium

This is the best thing I've taken from these covers! Yes, they are cool but I pray that's not just for the photo. Wolverine back with his adamantium claws are a must!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"